• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

$640 Million and growing! What would you do with it?

With my luck I would be struck and killed by a car while wandering around in a daze of disbelief. If I was real lucky and just fell into a well the last thing I would see would be my wife at the top holding a shovel.

Reactions: 2 people
I got two quick picks, I normally do not play the lotto but had to stop at a store and figured what the heck.

I would pay some contractor to install several 300' towers, then also have them put in a few 160' towers and install log periodic at 80' and at the top.

Next would come the cable guy ( no not Larry), and run the hard line to all of them.

A few alpha's and a few FT-9000's in the shack and I would not switch bands, just switch stations.

Of course this would be on a mountain top on an island only accessible by boat with NO SHOPPING MALLS ( wife would never come bother me to do anything on the honey do list):closedeyes:

give 10 mill each to my brother and each sister and a few long time true friends . give a nice chunk to childrens charities , travel , buy toys ... and start having grilled scallops and rib-eyes for supper more often than not .

Reactions: 1 person
I'd give most of it away, be a philanderer, lol. I really would though.

I'd also try to start some bidnesses, give folks some work. I wouldn't need a profit, just break even would be enough.

A guy goes to church every Sunday and prays to God, begging really, "Please let me win the lottery!"

Every Sunday for years.

Finally, after decades of this, while saying his prayer a booming voice comes from above.....

All right, I'll do it for you. First you have to meet me halfway......

Please buy a ticket!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.