• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

A Proud Father Of A US Marine I Am!!!

TonyV225

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Apr 18, 2005
Wisconsin
Just got the news my son Mason KC9OOB got Expert Marksman metal!! I knew he could shoot and never misses and ironically was just wondering how he was doing with the shooting part of camp as I know hes a good shot and loves and knows his guns. He shot in the top 10% out of 500 soldiers he can wear that badge proudly amazing how time flies my babies were kids and now all adults well my youngest will be 15 Feb 18 shes an honor role student so time will sail by with her.

I want to thank each and every single one of you that are or have served our military no matter what branch I Thank You!! Without you and your strong willingness we wouldn't have the country we have had SALUTE!!

Congratulations. I'm proud FOR you. My family and I sincerely thank your Son for his service. God speed young Marine!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.