• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Alinco DX 10

I just picked one up seems like a decent little radio have not played with it much. I bought mine from Knights in the UK shipping and duties were high, cost me $450 Canadian to my door.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
There's now a current production of these available from Scott's.

Looks like a nice entry level radio and far less cost than a previous post stated.
Like @undertaker , any info on the performance and 11 meter mod for these?
I bought this radio from Knights in the UK and it was sent with 11 meter enabled already, its on par with the old style at-5555 as far as performance. And if you have big fingers its a small cramped radio to operate, but it does work well.

Hi all,
I just decided to order a DX-10 from Nevada Radio because I was curious about these. It's a "New Version", whatever that means? I have always liked the smaller size and look of these rigs. So why not :) It will take a while to get to me in Australia, but I will report back once it lands here. In the meantime I will be interested to see how others are finding their "New Version".

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.