• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Another unannounced one from ranger

Just ordered mine, hope its a talker. I have to give ranger props on this one because, looking at all of the controls, they are what is needed and what is very useful. No dumb echo, colorful lights etc. They still put a talkback in it, yuk! If they put the tone control on that pot, the mode switch on the talkback control then something else on the mode switch, it would be perfect in my eyes for a cb with useful functions. But hey, 9 outa 10 aint bad. Hell, at least they put an on off switch on the talkback this time, yaaaay. Pshh lol

Last edited:
Lol, looks like everyone here is gonna buy them all up. And yea, everyone please let us know your impressions and thoughts on the radio. Mine should get here friday says amazon.

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated