1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

Answer required!

Discussion in 'CB Antennas' started by Koko Nakos, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Koko Nakos

Koko Nakos New Member

I want to buy Stryker SR A10 CB antenna does it come with CB coax cable?

2. The DB

The DB Sr. Member

That depends on the version you get. The magnet mount version does come with coax, the "trucker" version does not as it needs a separate mount...

The DB

357magnum likes this.
  3. 357magnum

357magnum Well-Known Member

Db answered it for you . Comes with plenty of coax and a rain cap for when you unscrew the antenna . Plus a big steel washer it's mounted to for packing purpose's which I found amusing to hang from a piece of bailing twine and shoot @ with my 22 , just me I guess .:LOL: I dropped the whip section in mine and the SWR was perfect first shot , my friend had to trim his . The magnet is strong but I couldn't get it quite where I wanted to mount it because of it's diameter and the ribs in the roof of my suv .