• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

any airgun fans here ?

br549

Sep 26, 2017
i have a RWS Diana 34 and a very highly modified crosman 13xx pumper . great plinkers/shooters and they have both put meat on tables for decades . cheap/quiet ammo also . any other fans here ?

I have a had a Barnett Spitfire for years it's a side cock with a muzzle brake , it's only .177 cal but a powerful gun I made a mistake and dry fired once it sounds like a 22 cal .Small game is no problem @ all the wood stock is well made but the gun is heavy because of it , you don't see many any longer .

FEINWERKBAU 124 SPORTER IN .177 .
Now that is a worthy air rifle. I had a Daisey VL rifle in .22 cal. The most inaccurate rifle Daisey ever made. It had a small amount of Nitro Cellulose molded the back of a solid slug. If they put you in a barn and closed the doors you might hit one of the sides.

Yeah, I do here. .22 @ under 500fps for vermin/pest control in a city setting. Does a good job on magpie's. Anything over 500 fps in Canada and we have to get a license. Probably a good thing for any city slicker. A 1200 fps airgun could do some damage.

Last edited:
Does a tennis ball cannon count ? :)
250FPS weighted to 4oz will do some damage.
http://www.antennalaunchers.com/csv19/csv19asm.html
other than that a Wackerhagen* Model A circa '53,
BSA R10SE that I wouldn't own except for it being willed to me.
Colt 1911 A1 CO2
Still have my childhood Daisy

*(Sheridan, named after Civil War's General Philip Sheridan, for which his son Philip was named after).

Last edited:
Reactions: secret squirrel
Here is mine, got it 2 yrs ago, it can shoot a 25 cal. pellet as fast as 900 fps. Very accurate at 60 yards.

Also the air tank that I use to fill it. I get the tank filled from a local fire department. It's close to the same size that the firemen wear.

Benjamin 25 cal..JPG

DSC_0015.JPG

Carbon Fiber - 88 cu ft..JPG

Reactions: Klondike Mike
Here is mine, got it 2 yrs ago, it can shoot a 25 cal. pellet as fast as 900 fps. Very accurate at 60 yards.

Also the air tank that I use to fill it. I get the tank filled from a local fire department. It's close to the same size that the firemen wear.
How is the grouping? Is it fairly tight? Say like the size of a quarter?

How is the grouping? Is it fairly tight? Say like the size of a quarter?
At 50 yards I have been able to get 3 shots into the size of a 50 cent piece. There are other brands out there that can do that good @ 100 yrds, but they are very costly.

There are air rifles now up to 50 cal and guys are using them to hunt deer, elk and bison with them.

At 50 yards I have been able to get 3 shots into the size of a 50 cent piece. There are other brands out there that can do that good @ 100 yrds, but they are very costly.

There are air rifles now up to 50 cal and guys are using them to hunt deer, elk and bison with them.
Are they strictly air powered or do they have additional assist? If not there must be a huge spring in the piston power cylinder.
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...F023EA7EBDBBB9F6F722F023EA7EBDBBB&FORM=VDRVRV

Last edited:
PCP are pre charged as in having their own, or outboard, 3,000 psi high side tank and a regulator much like a regulator for high pressure breathing apparatus or welding gases. These machines are amazing. I am an avid , competent and experienced rifleman. These are high powered precision instruments. In some cases they are more accurate than I am which would have been saying a lot just ten years ago but today it's just enough. My BSA will all but stack pellets at 25 yds , cover the group with a quarter at 50 yds and the occasional 50 cent piece sized group at 100 yds.

Damn sure ain't my daisy from '60's

Reactions: LeapFrog
been looking at a wood marauder gen 2 .25 for my first PCP . very effective on hogs and those green mountain barrels are supposed to be pretty nice . they're also extremely MOD friendly with tons of after market parts . i love to tinker :)

Reactions: rabbiporkchop
Here is what my Marauder has for the "baffles", some earlier version had less.
The Green Mountain barrels are pretty accurate, they are "choked" at about the last 1 inch or so of the barrel.

right way to assemble baffles for air gun..jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated