• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Any club that would have me for a member...

kopcicle

Feb 17, 2016
I'm about to create my own amateur radio club along the lines of the Church of the SubGenius.
Ridicule and deride all other organizations within amateur radio while elevating my own ideals above all others. Plagiarism would of course be optional and vehemently denied .

A.R.R.L. , clubs in general and the Federal Clown Commission be forever relegated to their own copious ignorance. I waited 50 years to enter amateur radio and I'll be tared, feathered , bent over a chemical toilet, and done with a garden weasel before giving into someone else's sense of, or sensibilities when it comes to amateur radio .

All sarcasm and kidding aside I may have found a niche . Then again I've been known to error. Just ask my ex wife :)

I Got a WAH* award once,

(... ok - Several times...)
Rerun.jpg

* - Worked All Homeowners​

• Haha
Reactions: tecnicoloco and Rwb

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.