• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Any Wouxun KG-UVD or Baofeng UV-3r group buy interest?

Are you interested in a Wouxun or Baofeng HT group buy?

• Total voters

Moleculo

Ham Radio Nerd
Apr 14, 2002
I'm gauging whether or not there is interest in a doing a group buy for either a Wouxun or Baofeng HT. I have a reseller's license (which I never use, lol) so it is possible that I could put together a purchase for some of these radios in bulk at some discount over retail. Of course, I would need to have a decent number of people to commit to the purchase to make it worth while.

Is there any interest? Vote on the poll above and indicate in the thread how many you would be interested in, if any.

Mole',
Yes, I would be interested if this can work. Wouxun has two new models out and I would be interested in one of them (maybe one each depending on 'finances' at the time). They are the 'commercial' versions, not just for ham radio.
- 'Doc

Wouxun

Been looking at them here a late and thinking just maybe I would be interested in one.

Depends if it is around my sick bonus time at work (mid Nov.)

AP

I choose the Baofeng but would consider the Wouxun if that's where the majority lands. Is there a good comparison anywhere?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I have both I would like to get another Wouxun I have found them to be fantastic radio for the money
The Baofeng works and I use it in the city it’s more of a toy the Wouxun is what I would like to get another one of.

I'd be interested in a Wouxun depending on the discount offered. I've only got one HT, I could use another.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.