• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anyone bought from gi-joes

skip searcher

Nov 17, 2006
IRELAND
I've purchased a radio this month , the radio has been placed on back order I contacted the store today and they informed me it could be Christmas ,but didn't state this before I made purchase I've since sent 2 emails requesting to cancel order and want a refund .so far I've had no reply I'm also based outside of the USA I payed with a visa debit card should I contact my bank or wait another couple of days before I contact the shop again any thoughts or suggestions ,

I've purchased a radio this month , the radio has been placed on back order I contacted the store today and they informed me it could be Christmas ,but didn't state this before I made purchase I've since sent 2 emails requesting to cancel order and want a refund .so far I've had no reply I'm also based outside of the USA I payed with a visa debit card should I contact my bank or wait another couple of days before I contact the shop again any thoughts or suggestions ,
yes i did and had no problem had good prices too

I've purchased several things from them, most times it's been in stock and they shipped it right out. Only had one thing that was back order but I knew that before I placed the order. They sent me out email's updating about the status.

Reactions: 22racer
yes ..2907n2 with e chip included .. radio was flawless and was shipped and at my door in 4 days

yes ..2907n2 with e chip included .. radio was flawless and was shipped and at my door in 4 days
How do you find the 2970 n2 it's the radio I hope to buy next year as I shoot skip and need extra power I currently use a barefoot 2950 dx and struggle to hold a conversation unless conditions are real good

Reactions: Oatmeal
Yes I had the same problem ,ordered 2 radios after confirming they were in stock. They put one on back order and ship the other without checking with me.Would have cost me another 80 bucks so I cancelled the order and got a full refund.

i wish they told I would have to wait that long before I ordered the radio ,
i have a radio ordered a lescomm galaxy 959 with the lescomm board modded recieve and a magnum sx 350 power cabinet, this radio was supposed to be done already just for sale, ill wait its not gi joes this guy is impressive but its slow, i understand it drives me crazy too

How do you find the 2970 n2 it's the radio I hope to buy next year as I shoot skip and need extra power I currently use a barefoot 2950 dx and struggle to hold a conversation unless conditions are real good

if you've got the room, I'd just buy a texas star dx500. it will work great with the 2950 on low.

i love mine ..set at half power when i am on SSB i rarely have to call out twice .

ok where did you purchase yours and what power can you put out at full

lol i bought it at go joes… right now it dead keys 50 watts and swings to 180-200
before i had it tuned to half power she would heat up FAST….out of the box it was set up way too high… but my cb tech tuned it for rag chewing … that being said when using this beast I'm ALWAYS mindful of the temp.
skip searcher this radio never fails me call out once and you get a call back .
but this radio is set way too high out of the box …
a guy in NW indiana (best tech i ever met ) tuned mine and the sound is amazingly clean and clear ….and the ears are amazing i have heard people say they are noisy !!
i say have someone else tune it !!!!!!! and it will be amazing

Reactions: skip searcher

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated