• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anyone elses New Years not being so good???

TonyV225

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Apr 18, 2005
Wisconsin
My new Years begining not so good, Jan 3 my dad goes to my aunts his sister finds her no longer living last week i receive a letter from my doctors at the cancer clinic they need me back there to test for another disease they been finding and feel i maybe a candidate for it its another stomache infection... Sunday my kids rabbit dies... jan 24 today i get up at 5:30 AM to watch my cat Ive had for 16 years die ofcourse the kids wake up for school and see this like they need anymore of it after calming from the rabbit.. Later today my mom calls to tell me that a friend of mine that had the same Cancer as me died from complications he was 34 a year older than I. He helped me alot when I first started this battle because what I was going through he had been through already so he walked me through it... Ever been depressed so bad it makes you actually feel sick??? Thats me today My 9 year old son is so tore up over the cat he cried on and off all night which pretty much hurts me seeing him like that... I dont know what to say to him the poor kid cried so much he had a headache but is now finally sleeping. Im just hoping things get better from here. I cant handle this stress with my condition already being the way it is its tough Kim (my wife) works 2nd shift so I have to tackle this alone I usually do ok but am kind of cracking today I think. This past few weeks has been so tough I really dont go anywhere so I guess Im just venting a bit. I know some of you really dont like seeing reading or hearing this garbage and I am sorry but as I said I think its just a venting thing. I keep to much to myself and feel as if I am gonna split at times. Again sorry to any of you that dont care about this drama I have becaause I know we all have are own. I can only hope it gets better from here..

Tony, first of all..sorry about all the things you're going through and I don't consider it garbage at all. I think you need to talk to someone that genuinely cares and is trustworthy. Sometimes it helps to vent or get things off your chest. I hope things work out well for you and your family. Take care, Pluto

Tony, I too appreciate your telling us of your pain. I don't mind. I will pray for your family and hope you wake tommorrow and find peace in your life.

Good luck and God bless you,

Marconi

God, grant me the serinity to except the things I can not change , The courgage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the differents. .this to shall pass Tony.

Tony,

I'm very sorry to hear about everything you've been going through. I've had a taste of what you've experienced. I sat beside an aunt as she died from cancer some years back, and I know what that feels like. You see this person, who is part of your family, gasping for that one last breath, and watching them them lose the battle as they grip your hand in desperation tears you apart. So if venting in here keeps you from popping your cork and ending up in a rubber room, then by all means vent!! I seriously doubt that the forum admins would be offended that the forum did more than just serve the CB world.

I just hope this all stops The only year that was worse than this was the year I found out about my Cancer and that was not the very beginning of the year like this its like one big test of life Im having here.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.