• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anytone 6666 new

No matter what mag mount I use or antenna I can't get the swr set radio says hi swr and there is no power out I know there is a safety in the anytone quad 6.I have a tram mag mount with 3 magnets on it tried 2 different antennas.and they check out with a DMM 0.00.I don't know what's going on

Have you been in the software yet? What's the swr cut off set at in the software? Stock the 6666 comes at like 30 so if it's protecting itself then there's something really wrong in the antenna system. You said above the sirio 5000 was working really well so something happened either in the coax or antenna

Don't have the cord to go into software if I remember I had to shut of the TSR in order to get power to set it I look see if I have a cord to look at software

Something is wrong with your antenna. If the antenna has no matching network then 0.00 on your ohm meter is a dead short. Do not use this antenna until you find out what is wrong. I suspect a plastic washer is missing in the mount. Are you measuring from center pin to shield?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.