• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anytone at-5555n II (version 2)

Version version 1 cable doesn't work need version 2 cable , like stycker cable I been told. my radio came with cable but cable alone doesn't complete conversion. have to go into radio move jumper from 1&2 to 2& 3 and snip white wire, from anytone tec . this version cable plugs into back of case not inside like N version does

Software let's you chose complete band or 10 meter band after making mod, anytime sent me my software version 2 not version 1 it is on anytime web page for download, can use software to upload from radio and save or download changed from PC to radio, may have to change com port if not auto selected by PC, can do with software on pc

Reactions: TIN_CAN
I have been playing with the AT-5555N2 and it seems to talk well out of the box and same output as the AT-6666. I do wish the display color could be changed but not a deal breaker, also the delayed start up when switched on kinda strange. Anyone tried any different mics on this thing? I have a rj45 to 4 pin from a stryker 94hpc would this work on the AT-5555N2? Like to try a turner +3 and a shure 526T.

Reactions: Eldorado828
I have been playing with the AT-5555N2 and it seems to talk well out of the box and same output as the AT-6666. I do wish the display color could be changed but not a deal breaker, also the delayed start up when switched on kinda strange. Anyone tried any different mics on this thing? I have a rj45 to 4 pin from a stryker 94hpc would this work on the AT-5555N2? Like to try a turner +3 and a shure 526T.
I don't own the II version yet but the ads states it has el or dynamic mic options. Is that in fact true of the beast?

I'm using a D104 desk mike with mine that works great, The adapter only uses 4 wires to connect radio to mike

Yup that option is in the menu, forgot to mention the dsp on RX works very well, no need for my external dsp speaker.
My friend @TIN_CAN , I'm understanding that you also have the quad 6 just as I do. The quad 6 has been the most used and best performing rig on my station and so far I've yet to find another to perform as well (for me).

I know this guy has a few extra whistles that the quad 6 doesn't, most of those extras are real bonuses so it seems.

It would be really nice to hear your report on how this guy stacks up against the quad 6!

My friend @TIN_CAN , I'm understanding that you also have the quad 6 just as I do. The quad 6 has been the most used and best performing rig on my station and so far I've yet to find another to perform as well (for me).

I know this guy has a few extra whistles that the quad 6 doesn't, most of those extras are real bonuses so it seems.

It would be really nice to hear your report on how this guy stacks up against the quad 6!

I will update with some more use, but so far I like it, I have been using the ss-9900 same as at-6666 and thats all I have been using and it very similar with the extra bells, time will tell.

Reactions: Eldorado828

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated