• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

At The End Of The Day, Its Still A CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok ill put a 142gtl on the table see who will bicker about a scratch first lol
cha·grin
SHəˈɡrin/
noun
  1. 1.
    distress or embarrassment at having failed or been humiliated.
    "Jeff, much to his chagrin, wasn't invited"
    synonyms: annoyance, irritation, vexation, exasperation, displeasure, dissatisfaction, discontent;More
verb
  1. 1.
    feel distressed or humiliated.
    "he was chagrined when his friend poured scorn on him"
  2. Agreeing with Kaos513

bla bla, bla... useless techno-jargon..

"less efficient", haha show me the numbers... Does your guy not pride himself on a "wider" signal, so.. what you talkin' 'bout, Willis?
Have you ever heard of speech compression or speech processing? It's all done inside the radio.
In regards to the numbers, they were there in black and white before your very eyes all you had to do was pay attention to what you were looking at and what you were listening to.
Your ignorance isn't my problem.

Last edited:
Have you ever heard of speech compression or speech processing? It's all done inside the radio.
In regards to the numbers, they were there in black and white before your very eyes all you had to do was pay attention to what you were looking at and what you were listening to.
Your ignorance isn't my problem.
Hmmm, have I ever heard of processing? Hahaha, I run a computer into my CB just for kicks, but I don't know a thing about that.:whistle: "done inside the radio" not with external processing..

More "Pay Attention" nonsense from the master himself. Do you realize how this reads to a random CBer, I don't care about what you say anymore because I'm done listening to your commanding nonsense

Just because you can or cannot obtain a result, means nothing to me, stop advertising here.

You want to talk about processing?
Check out this setup by LeadFoot, don't think a pre-amp built (by your favorite tech) in the radio is going to get you this type of audio, haha.

Does your guy not pride himself on a "wider" signal, so.. what you talkin' 'bout, Willis?

Is his audio just "wide-enough", or just better than everyone else? Your premise is a joke, much like like your advertising strategy.
How about those efficiency numbers you speak of?
That's what I thought.. you are just blowing smoke, and talking in circles. Okay. Thx. Bye.
Don't blame me for your own inefficiencies....
Now let's talk about the "side skippers", the reason you water gate every cotton picker..
I'm gonna explain a duck'-game and how they maintain a superstar status, while they never had it....got a talk show going...
-Prime Minister

Last edited:
Hmmm, have I ever heard of processing? Hahaha, I run a computer into my CB just for kicks, but I don't know a thing about that.:whistle: "done inside the radio" not with external processing..

More "Pay Attention" nonsense from the master himself. Do you realize how this reads to a random CBer, I don't care about what you say anymore because I'm done listening to your commanding nonsense

Just because you can or cannot obtain a result, means nothing to me, stop advertising here.

You want to talk about processing?
Check out this setup by LeadFoot, don't think a pre-amp built (by your favorite tech) in the radio is going to get you this type of audio, haha.

Is his audio just "wide-enough", or just better than everyone else? Your premise is a joke, much like like your advertising strategy.
How about those efficiency numbers you speak of?
That's what I thought.. you are just blowing smoke, and talking in circles. Okay. Thx. Bye.

I guess you must be new to this sort of thing even though it's been around for years. I'll try to get you caught up.
http://www.worldwidedx.com/threads/cbc-dynamic-speech-processor.35198/

Back in the old days before we had digital signal processing we had to use analog signal processing. Some people still use it to this very day.

Last edited:
I guess you must be new to this sort of thing even though it's been around for years. I'll try to get you caught up.
http://www.worldwidedx.com/threads/cbc-dynamic-speech-processor.35198/

Back in the old days before we had digital signal processing we had to use analog signal processing. Some people still use it to this very day.
You are such a troll, I'm done with you steering this conversation; I own over 30 CB radios and some HF rigs, of course I know about that dinosaur of a processor, you trying to make me look uninformed is a weak troll, try harder bud.
"I'll catch you up, here look at my link, I'm special!"(y)

back in the old days
Don't talk about this like you are teaching me anything, In fact if I did "pay attention" to you.. I'd become dumber for it.:coffee: Have a good day.

Reactions: dave457
You are such a troll, I'm done with you steering this conversation; I own over 30 CB radios and some HF rigs, of course I know about that dinosaur of a processor, you trying to make me look uninformed is a weak troll, try harder bud.

Don't talk about this like you are teaching me anything, In fact if I did "pay attention" to you.. I'd become dumber for it.:coffee: Have a good day.

at the end of the day its a damn cb radio

You are such a troll, I'm done with you steering this conversation; I own over 30 CB rad

ios and some HF rigs, of course I know about that dinosaur of a processor, you trying to make me look uninformed is a weak troll, try harder bud.

Since both of these statements cannot simultaneously be true,
which one of these was the LIE?
You can only pick one.
Screenshot_20180201-124254.png Screenshot_20180201-124057.png

at the end of the day its a damn cb radio
Designed for a specific purpose listening to truck drivers in a truck stop at close range as well as listening to weak signals out in the distance without having to take our eyes off the road playing with Notch filters to pull in those weak signals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Hamvention this Weekend!!!!~ See link above
  • @ nomadradio:
    Hello from Dayton. Well, okay. Kettering.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    Wow I did not know this was here until just now
  • @ c316buckeye:
    no conditions in ohio