• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Bad,fowl, vulgar Language on the CB

Ephesians 5:4 Also out of place are obscenity and stupid talk or coarse language; instead, you should be giving thanks.
Ephesians 5:3 Don’t allow love to turn into lust, setting off a downhill slide into sexual promiscuity, filthy practices, or bullying greed. Though some tongues just love the taste of gossip, those who follow Jesus have better uses for language than that. Don’t talk dirty or silly. That kind of talk doesn’t fit our style. Thanksgiving is our dialect.
Do you see? I have a higher standard by which to live life.

When I was growing up, it was well understood that any extended adult family member or close family friend could immediately whip your ass if you acted up.

You were not safe anywhere when your parents were not around. I'm the youngest of four, got my ass whipped good from my oldest sister, cousins, aunts, uncles, babysitters, grandparents and neighbors.

Nothing I can't stand more than a smart ass kid with a tolerating parent beside them.

When I was growing up, it was well understood that any extended adult family member or close family friend could immediately whip your ass if you acted up.

You were not safe anywhere when your parents were not around. I'm the youngest of four, got my ass whipped good from my oldest sister, cousins, aunts, uncles, babysitters, grandparents and neighbors.

Nothing I can't stand more than a smart ass kid with a tolerating parent beside them.

Yep. I got the same treatment. Eyes everywhere. Kept me straight

I got my ass whipped when I was a little kid 'cause I talked to the neighbor lady that lived across the driveway from my grandparents.
My grandparents and her were always fueding about something.
I went on her front porch and was talking to her about something.
I was in plain sight of everyone and was only talking to the lady.
I am still mad at my Aunt.
(over 50 years ago)
But yes, that is the way I was raised; Aunts, Uncles could whup ya if ya needed it.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.