• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

BBI

He cant handle the heat from other builders with more experience and knowledge calling him on his bs or even offering a different soluion. It also keeps other builders from commenting on how bbi's newest idea or circuit isnt his work, its someone else's hes calling his.
Like I said hes not a bad tech. He does good work. He wont butcher a repair or over charge you. Dont plan on calling him and asking any questions if you dont like attitudes. Hes the same on the phone as he is in his videos.

He cant handle the heat from other builders with more experience and knowledge calling him on his bs or even offering a different soluion. It also keeps other builders from commenting on how bbi's newest idea or circuit isnt his work, its someone else's hes calling his.
Like I said hes not a bad tech. He does good work. He wont butcher a repair or over charge you. Dont plan on calling him and asking any questions if you dont like attitudes. Hes the same on the phone as he is in his videos.
Oh so mr bad boy wannabe alpha male cant take the heat? Hes not the tough guy he portrays.

Reactions: ka1shu and Tokin
Yeah I dont deal with piss poor attitudes. I'll tell ya right off.

Reactions: Tokin and Marconi
He is a lil pompous on his videos but today he was the baddest man on the bowl. Put about 40 db's on my Trams meter and had great audio.
Hes baddest on the bowl at times because some stations moved on to ham and hung up their 11 meter gear years ago. Luke kept building his 11 meter station.
Hes learned alot since he started and like i said he does good work, just dont ask questions or question his ways and you'll have a more pleasant experience dealing with him

Reactions: Staybolt
Pshhh, bbi. He isn't even original on the air. His station was put together with prime helping him the whole way. He uses radio settings and gear close to what prime uses, and the worse part is, he talks just like prime on the air. I mean exactly like prime, hahahaha what a clown. I called him out on it and of course he 86'd me from the group. He knew it was fact thats why. Lol, bbi. Please

Reactions: Tokin
Lol, Tokin do you remember the 10K videos on mauldroppers? Still not sure how 100k is 10K? Don’t wanna be in same room if he’s using 10K bleeders across HV cap bank.

Reactions: Tokin
Lol, Tokin do you remember the 10K videos on mauldroppers? Still not sure how 100k is 10K? Don’t wanna be in same room if he’s using 10K bleeders across HV cap bank.

I missed that one. Do you remember the little mirror boards he was putting across the emitters of the pills to keep the input and output transformers from "talking."This was around the time he and Zapco were having pissing matches on YouTube.

Reactions: Crusher and Tokin

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated