• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

BBI

I don't like BBI's personality, but the guy has to be a genius to act the part he has chosen for himself. Additionally, he likes our member brother Shockwave (Donald)...and that's good enough for me.

I've disagreed with Donald on issues in the past, but I could tell he was some sort of genius too.

I think folks can disagree and have still have meaningful relationships.

This is the nature for the world's best forum of its kind,
World Wide DX.

Additionally, he likes our member brother Shockwave (Donald)...and that's good enough for me.

I've been resistant to comment on this topic but since I've been mentioned, I will now make a simple statement. Several phone calls were made, including one that was recorded and played back to another, without permission. As a result, that feeling is no longer mutual. It is not my intent to cause further problems however, others should not assume that I haven't experienced any.

I don't like BBI's personality, but the guy has to be a genius to act the part he has chosen for himself. Additionally, he likes our member brother Shockwave (Donald)...and that's good enough for me.

I've disagreed with Donald on issues in the past, but I could tell he was some sort of genius too.

I think folks can disagree and have still have meaningful relationships.

This is the nature for the world's best forum of its kind,
World Wide DX.
With Luke its very difficult. Like even a broken clock is right twice a day, people such as Luke will have a few friends its inevitable hahaha. Id probably be more understanding if he only had problems with a few folks in his community but thats not the case, its almost too many to count.
For me theres many other reputable builders/repairmen, some of which Luke learned from, who dont share the same chip on their shoulder for me to do business with. And thats not to hurt him. Lukes not going to eat hotdogs and bologna sandwiches because i dont businesses with him. Its to make my business dealings smoother and happier for me. Im always sure to state in my comments about bbi that while hes a dick to deal with hes an honest dick who wont hack your repair or rip you off with bogus parts. Just beware of some of his theories and dont disagree with him, especially online with others watching lol.

Are you tired of calling companies only to be greeted by customer service wanting you to tell them your problem and ask questions?

NOW!! from the makers of MudDuck Stompers and Big Maul Droppers it's BBi...!

BBi doesn't need you to ask questions, it already knows what you're needing before you even place the call. That's right... with the new patented technology inside the PrimeApp application, easily installed on an authorized Android or iOS device, BBi now knows what you need before you even push the send button.

Just pick up your phone and dial BBi... within seconds you'll be connected to the BBi unit where it will tell you exactly what your problem is, what to do to correct it, how to prevent it in the future and how to enjoy your product greater. Any attempt to inject a question or comment will be quickly and easily avoided with an insertion of sarcasm and rudeness, you'll only make this mistake during your BBi phone call, once...

Rush today and don't delay... make your BBi phone call....NOW!!!

(This is a paid advertisement not endorsed by BBi or PrimeCo., the actors you've seen are paid and do not freely support BBi or PrimeCo unless otherwise stated. All rights and their perspective properties are property of BBi/PrimeCo, all rights reserved. Any questions or answers herein become property of BBi/PrimeCo without express written permission or consent.)

Man... I had my phone charging and left this webpage open...I felt the chill across the room, no love for BBi. I had to drop this "humor" to show a little love for Luke... come'on guys cut him a little slack.

I will mention recently, he put up a Heathkit SB220 up for sale. Starting bid was $3000. He built it from kit. Brand new amp. He did upgrade the cap bank. I don’t know if anyone bought it. Sadly I don’t think it will last long with what he recommends ppl drive it with. I’ve lost count on number of 220’s I had to mono band because ppl drove the snot out of them and burned up band switch.

The one he put up was brand new. He assembled. Then put a $3,000 price tag on it. He did use new electrolytic capacitors as the originals are 40 years old.

The one he put up was brand new. He assembled. Then put a $3,000 price tag on it. He did use new electrolytic capacitors as the originals are 40 years old.
3 grand for an old amp? Yes its nos but it's still old. I only gave 800 for my old reliable Tl 922a.

I've been resistant to comment on this topic but since I've been mentioned, I will now make a simple statement. Several phone calls were made, including one that was recorded and played back to another, without permission. As a result, that feeling is no longer mutual. It is not my intent to cause further problems however, others should not assume that I haven't experienced any.
Donald, I'm just happy that we can once again talk and not appear to be disagreeable in the process.(y)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.