• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Bob's CB Radio Shop

I have bought many radios from Bob Fitzpatrich, His first shop was in billerica mass, then moved to everett mass, theb to PA...We do miss him up here. I have bought 2 new AR-3500 and a AR-3300 from him new in 1985 ans still working awesome. all have the sp-1a also.

I have had Bob do up several radios..With watergates, topguns, talkbacks.ect from soup to nuts....He is one of the best around. If you do need work on a AR the wait is long I will tell you that there is no one that will touch those and do it right....

So I would agree...Bob is awesome...

Peace Yota

Rolling Radios , warlock ,william s. is still in richmond va. . sets up on saturdays at the subway restaurant parking lot on exit 69 on interstate 95 .

Bob's pretty good on those Galaxy "DX" models as well. He only calls once in awhile to ask me for some replacement part he needs to fix a radio still in warranty. That alone says a lot and other repair shops should be taking notes.

Ray@GalaxyRadios.com

ive heard all good reports with bob.as far as turnaround time if his
work is top notch then its worth the wait.id rather have him take his time
make sure everything is correct.then having it done in a rush rush style
and have problems.

Bob's is "The Bomb"

Bob's had built my "slip seat" box and did a great job...I sent my CD player and Connex 3300 and they installed it, very reasonable.

Highly Recommended!

I've used Bob many times, and I highly recommend his work. If you want something done, you get same day service if you are a walk-in. Every time I bring something to him, he gets to the radio with the hour and has it done while I wait.

This guy know his stuff.

I've used Bob many times, and I highly recommend his work. If you want something done, you get same day service if you are a walk-in. Every time I bring something to him, he gets to the radio with the hour and has it done while I wait.

This guy know his stuff.

I AGREE !!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.