• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Breaker one nine.

turn off your damn echo, you sound like a damn idiot. oh wait that just natural for you.

I drive a rig, and I can do without all the rojer beeps, and echo chambers, and illeagle power. I mean, driver, if you are 5 foot 4 inches, then that is what you are, and no fancy radio that puts you in my cab wall to wall does not make you any taller. Just dumber sounding. C.B. is a utility radio. It is for communicating a few miles up and down the highway. NOT FOR BEAM ANTENNAS AND POWER AMPS CALLING SKIPLAND. Gad, how I hate you skippers. And to make matters worse, some of you have leaked on up into HAM RADIO, and you are polluting the air up there too, with your immature crapola.And what really gets my gost are the dipsticks who have nothing but base insults for everyone not them, who call names, and hide behind the mike, and threaten to beat the crap out of, and hide behind the mike, andgutter mouth the channel, and hide behind the mike. Those losers, and many were recruited to their driving jobs by SWIFT from prison and mental health halfway houses, so they can have drivers at 20 cents a mile, will usually keep their mouths shut while in the diesel line, knowing someone in that line was a driver they wontomly insulted, and would in all probability beat the crap out of them if they let on who they are. Cowards.
I have vented.

I think he was describing a local that hangs out on channel 28 near me! :eek: It just takes one guy with enough *toys* to ruin the frequency for everyone...

I think he was describing a local that hangs out on channel 28 near me! :eek: It just takes one guy with enough *toys* to ruin the frequency for everyone...

ruining the frequency is only in the mind of given radio operator Mole , there on 28 because that's where the action is and or people whom have cb radios and a place to do there thing. Good thing IM just a mobile operator these days , Jesters my Hero ! , only because him and I go back 15 years or so and it's just how people let him piss them off , it's just a game people play , you either play it or you don't , but don't let it get the best of your conscience , then you lose and they win . There's the town NASCAR drunk , I've known him for getting on 20 years now , good ole Waterman, never harmed anyone. He talks out of a small trailer on a Francis I put up for him 15 years ago , he's still going strong. The problem with many cb'ers Mole is that they would much rather bitch,moan and groan about somebody else on a given frequency then turn there freak'in dials to other ones , if they did that , then they would be minus the drama that they so much look forward to in the first place every night of the week. Or the lone woman that would come out late at night and comfort the guys whom only have there cb's for company in the first place. Or the know it all idiot whom wouldn't change his strips for anybody. I've watched kids grow up on that channel Mole , into grown men with children now , with homes of there own. I don't think you and I would ever look at cb radio the same way Mole , You are what you are and you ain't what you ain't. And I honestly don't mean anything by that. It's just that I have known many of those guys for decades and I think for the most part , they don't take what comes out there cb radio speakers very seriously , and they shouldn't , and those that haven't over the years are still around to talk about it. Many have passed on to the big ground plane in the sky as well. If you want what you want out of your radio ,weather it be Ham / CB you will find your place of comfort and let others do there things without a care in your own world about what others are doing where they are doing it. Folks are not always what they appear to be on there cb's , same goes for the Internet , when and if you should ever break bread with them and meet them as the human beings that they are , I think you might be surprised. I was told many many years ago for my own well being , DO NOT TAKE YOUR CB RADIO TO SERIOUSLY , have fun with it , learn to turn the channel , shut it off if you have to , or throw it out the window , but don't take it to seriously. At least , not around these parts anyway.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.