• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Breaking News: Armed protester in Louisville shoots self and two others.

Did anyone see last week I think it was, antifa protesters were giving some big ol boy a hard time and he kept telling them if they touched him one of them were going to get hurt. Well one of them touched him and he jacked their jaw and lay them out on the ground. No this is were it got funny, after he jacked the antifa guys jaw one of them yells out CALL THE POLICE!! How ironic, I thought they want to defund the police.:ROFLMAO:

I had that play out on me once. A dude was running his mouth off at this girl, the girl started to cry and the SOB increased his harassment. I told him to zip his lip and he jumped up and ran over to me and started his BS on me. I told him to back off or he was going to have way more trouble than he wants. He got right up in my face and I grabbed a handful of dreadlocks and bounced his skull off of the table. I stood up and he came aat me doing this Kung Fu shit which means he knew nothing. I hit him with an over head smash. He tried to block it. Too little too late. He hit the floor like a sack of potatoes.
The cops show up and this mommies boy started crying blaming me for everything. The restaurant owner set the cops straight. Then one of the cops recognized me. "I see you are still messing with my calm." He laughed and came over and we chatted for a bit and he asked if I was carrying I said yes. He told to come along. We stopped right in front of the Jackass. The cop said,"You are one lucky SOB buddy. Your going to jail instead of the morgue." I pulled my coat back and Jackass almost fainted. Cop told him this is not a good state to try to bully any one. People stand up for each other around here.

Last edited:
Well he gave them fair warning and some dummy just had to pull that chain. He's lucky to survived the encounter.
He wasn't alone, he had some buddies for back up, but they were definitely outnumbered. The protesters seem to lose their desire for confrontation rapidly after one of them got floored, except for one very loudmouth 20 something girl, she was banking on him not hitting a female. But I loved his response to her, he told her I'm not going to hit a woman, but keep running your mouth, you're gonna get one of your boyfriends hurt.:ROFLMAO:

My mamma told to never hit a lady, but if that lady hits you she is now an equal and no longer has lady protection. She then becomes a combatant. I explained this to one little loud mouth and told her she is tap dancing in a MINE FIELD with snow shoes. She understood and shut up.

Last edited:
The whole "Insurection at the Capital" is loosing steam. They really need the problem to be closer to the people in every city, that watch those "news" broadcasts. Something really big is cooking for sure as they need the public to be willing to give up liberties for a sense of safety. Will they will try to get back on the "Defund the Police" band wagon or will it be something bigger? All we can do is watch and wait.

Be aware of the situation around you.

Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

A goal without a plan is just a wish.

Keep in contact with family and friends, dont get into a slump. It has been too long since I have talked to some of my kids. I am going to take time on Sunday afternoons to keep in touch.

Reactions: Holydvr

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.