• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Breaking News: Armed protester in Louisville shoots self and two others.

Since the protestors are here there have been more shootings in black on black violence. This evening 7/28/2020 they found two 14 year kids shot along one of the streets. There have been so many shootings and the police keep saying no witness or suspects at this time.

Reactions: 357magnum
New York city has disbanded their crime investigation unit because they were responsible. They will never do that again because now they don't exist. Oh and by the way, there is nobody actively perusing the criminals. And the criminals know it. This is what the protesters wanted when the say de fund the police? Just like Afghanistan, there is a vacuum of power now just waiting for an organized crime syndicate to swoop in and seize control. The MS13 group comes to mind........ gun sales are at an all time high as you can imagine.

New York city has disbanded their crime investigation unit because they were responsible. They will never do that again because now they don't exist. Oh and by the way, there is nobody actively perusing the criminals. And the criminals know it. This is what the protesters wanted when the say de fund the police? Just like Afghanistan, there is a vacuum of power now just waiting for an organized crime syndicate to swoop in and seize control. The MS13 group comes to mind........ gun sales are at an all time high as you can imagine.
You mean to tell the Mafioso's do not run New York any more?

Here in Texas (Austin) the protest idiots are killing each other too. This has gotten way out of hand and getting worse almost daily.
My son lives in Round Rock and he told me of an incident in which a bunch of protestors got run over by a man driving a heavy duty pickup truck and horses in a trailer on the back. He had almost come to a stop when the protestors started attacking his truck.
The man had his family with him, so he did the only reasonable thing he could do. Step on the go pedal and hope all can get out of the way. A heavy pickup pulling a trailer with 4000 lbs of horses in back will not accelerate very quickly. Still some held their ground and got squished in to it. "Momma told me not to come" is the first song that pops in to my mind. No charges have been filed against the driver at this time.
If you have at least two working brain cells, you know you don't "Mess with TEXANS!

Those protesters are complete idiots in Austin. Blocking IH-35 during rush hour is a really bad thing to do. You will have been sitting in traffic for two hours or more and the AC may not be working well enough to combat the solar gain of your vehicle and you are getting steamed. Some dumb ass decides t start breaking your windows in your truck? Would you just sit there and take that? They better pray they don't stop me in that fashion. They would find out what "MASS DESTRUCTION" really means.
I will not allow any body detain me illegally, that's called false imprisonment.

Shade , Come on now ? Accidental Discharge ? That many people hurt ? Sorry ! I call BS ! ( jmo ) But I haven't read the article yet & probably should have before I started typing ! :whistle::LOL: Stay Healthy & Safe ! 73 & God Bless ! Leo

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
Shade , I read the article still not sure , but you are right ! You know me by now I'm Pro Gun , a Prepper & and USMC . They should have spent less time drinking beer & digging fox holes & spent more time on SAFE Gun Handling ! :whistle:o_O Stay Healthy & Safe ! 73 & God Bless ! Leo

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.