• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Build me a Ham Shack

what took you so long?
I’m a computer Idiot with my laptop. I posted the pictures with my phone. I was also Busy counting the (90) Buttons & knobs on the front of the ICOM 7700.YES it really has (90) of them. LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Rwb
I’m a computer Idiot with my laptop. I posted the pictures with my phone. I was also Busy counting the (90) Buttons & knobs on the front of the ICOM 7700.YES it really has (90) of them. LOL
just dont push wrong 1 at wrong time

Reactions: SIX-SHOOTER
just dont push wrong 1 at wrong time
I have owned the ICOM 746,746 PRO,756 PRO II, and 7600 prior to the 7700 so I find it Very Simple to operate.I really do Love Big Radios with lots of buttons and knobs so it’s the perfect radio short of the 7800 if I need more of them.It’s really a Fun radio to operate and I’m blessed that I have it on my desk.

Reactions: Rwb
N
I have owned the ICOM 746,746 PRO,756 PRO II, and 7600 prior to the 7700 so I find it Very Simple to operate.I really do Love Big Radios with lots of buttons and knobs so it’s the perfect radio short of the 7800 if I need more of them.It’s really a Fun radio to operate and I’m blessed that I have it on my desk.
NO doubt

Reactions: SIX-SHOOTER

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.