• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Call to de-fund police departments.

Seattle - Capital Hill Autonomous Zone -

Crazy...

First thing they did...build a wall and add security to guard it :)

I heard about this on talk radio today. The Fox news at 9 hasn't mentioned it and there's only 10 minutes left. It kind of seems like a big deal.

A couple of protesters/rioters are suing the city of Dallas. They were hit with the bean bag shotgun. Bruised one person's leg and broke a bone in some guy's face. He was on the news a couple of days ago. I almost didn't recognize him tonight because they covered his gang tattoos with makeup.

Reactions: G GOLLY WAlly
I can't handle thc either, learned that the hard way was a dumb teen. Did the crappie flop in a parking lot, came to with about ten people standing by screaming because they thought I was about to die, which made me flip out even worse, it was 21 degrees outside and I was sweating like it was 121 degrees, heart trying to jump out of my chest, can you say scared straight!
O you bet, haven't touched anything since that night Dec 21, 1984

I can't handle thc either, learned that the hard way was a dumb teen. Did the crappie flop in a parking lot, came to with about ten people standing by screaming because they thought I was about to die, which made me flip out even worse, it was 21 degrees outside and I was sweating like it was 121 degrees, heart trying to jump out of my chest, can you say scared straight!
O you bet, haven't touched anything since that night Dec 21, 1984

You got the paranoia trip!!! Those always suck. Too strong of plant or just to much THC. By the time it hits you, it’s too late. Feels like an elephant is sitting on your chest. Fun times!!!

Reactions: G GOLLY WAlly
You got the paranoia trip!!! Those always suck. Too strong of plant or just to much THC. By the time it hits you, it’s too late. Feels like an elephant is sitting on your chest. Fun times!!!
Probably way to strong, I didn't dabble with weed much at all, and the guy I bought it from was a straight up stoner with a ponytail down to his waist, he said aw man this stuff is weak you'll be fine, I promise. Yeah right knocked my socks off!

Like that senator said today, if you can't call the cops, who ya gonna call, a crack head?

attachment.php

I suppose all those acting up in Seattle, their parents are probably just happy they finally got them out of the house.
This is what happens when you try to talk and reason with your kids instead of whipping their butt when they get in trouble. I know this for a fact, I have two kids the first one was talked to and reasoned with. The second one got their but whipped when they needed it. guess which one still gets in trouble as an adult, it ain't the one that got their butt whipped.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?