• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Call to de-fund police departments.

thread_direction.gif

You guys finished playing show and tell yet? I am sure there are some gun forums where it is better suited. It seems threads here either become ham versus CBer, political or guns. FWIW I am NOT against guns, buying my first HG in a few weeks in fact, however lets just keep things on track.

What you see about Seattle is what someone wants you to see about Seattle.
Last I checked I'm one of three that even remotely live here that regularly post.
Enough about what delusional and directed media has to say about my city.
I've seen amazing restraint from law enforcement and citizens.
I won't say it's all quiet here but when it's just "US" and not a bunch of bused in, flown in, special interest groups with who knows what agenda , it has been peaceful if not a bit tense.

I'm not singling out anyone here but enough is enough. If you don't live here you don't know. Just STFU...

Reactions: Robb and Slowmover
What you see about Seattle is what someone wants you to see about Seattle.
Last I checked I'm one of three that even remotely live here that regularly post.
Enough about what delusional and directed media has to say about my city.
I've seen amazing restraint from law enforcement and citizens.
I won't say it's all quiet here but when it's just "US" and not a bunch of bused in, flown in, special interest groups with who knows what agenda , it has been peaceful if not a bit tense.

I'm not singling out anyone here but enough is enough. If you don't live here you don't know. Just STFU...

Kop, I'm one of them that commented on Seattle, and I apologize if I offended you or anyone else from Seattle. I wasn't trying to paint everyone as a nut job that lives there, I know there are good and bad people everywhere. And believe me, we have plenty of dumb :censored::censored: people in Oklahoma and we don't even have to bus them in. So again to you and anyone else who took offense to something I may have posted I'm sorry, I didn't mean to try and shine a bad light on the city of Seattle or anywhere else.

A lot of clowns tried to take this town but they didn't
Huh, cause Seattle wasn't :censored:‘ing

It’s hard to pass up an opportunity to drop Mix A Lot lyrics....

Scusi, Scusi!!

F721CEE2-53CC-4E96-8A67-03EDD32D0FD3.gif

Reactions: G GOLLY WAlly

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.