• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Call to de-fund police departments.

changed my mind...:sneaky:

upload_2020-6-12_18-19-23.jpeg

Stop it now! I haven't bought a gun in months. If you keep it up you'll have me out spending money.....I do have some cc reward points though. :D
I just bought a Savage Rifle with the accutrigger and I am going to the range to zero the scope in tomorrow! I feel like a giddy school girl going to the prom.

Guns are for sissy punks. You don’t need a gun this day and time, all you need is a spray bottle. Take a Sharpie and write COVID SOLUTION on it, fill it with water and threaten to spray people. They won’t mess with you.

To continue with the trend... I carry a lightsaber cause I’m fresh outta spray bottles.

Guns are for sissy punks. You don’t need a gun this day and time, all you need is a spray bottle. Take a Sharpie and write COVID SOLUTION on it, fill it with water and threaten to spray people. They won’t mess with you.

To continue with the trend... I carry a lightsaber cause I’m fresh outta spray bottles.
Range is very limited with your punk ass spray bottle. I can selectively pick out a target hundreds of yards away, upwind, down wind, or cross wind. If the decision was made they are toast. Your light sabre is a flashlight with a plastic cone on it. Your master's power comes from a county issued temporary handicap placard and his greatest power is the ability to absorb wrinkles.
I'm F'n terrified !
Created by God, and blessed with firearms.

Reactions: Tokin
And if I get covid and start sneezing, upwind, downwind, sidewind, round’da way wind....it won’t matter.

That also goes for this warning my friend, I’m coming to your house today to hang with you in your radio room. I eat a huge pot of pinto beans last night. Let’s just say the force is strong in this one today. Now you come on back with some more smartness and it’s collards for breakfast before I head out your way.

I’ve got a couple of WWI 1917 .45 revolvers. One is a S&W now has bright nickel finish. The other is a Colt that has the barrel cut back to 2.5”, matte hard chrome Armaloy finish, and is fitted with S&W adjustable rear sight. Both are marked on the grip butt US PROPERTY 1917.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.