• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CB GAZETTE'S PICK FOR "AUCTION OF THE YEAR"

I personally could care less about the dudes spelling !! ( I ain't the sharpest pencil in the box when it comes to that either) BFD !! He surely gets his point across to me all the same . I say good for him !! I totally understand where he's coming from !! Ebay buyers can sometimes have a lot of nerve when it comes to asking questions !! Along with many others wanting something for nothing !! IM on his side here fella's !! This isn't even funny to me , it's totally real and understandable to this Ebayer. ))))))))YOU GO LOW BIDDER 1 ........YOU GO DUDE !!((((((((

Switch Kit said:
I personally could care less about the dudes spelling !! ( I ain't the sharpest pencil in the box when it comes to that either) BFD !! He surely gets his point across to me all the same . I say good for him !! I totally understand where he's coming from !! Ebay buyers can sometimes have a lot of nerve when it comes to asking questions !! Along with many others wanting something for nothing !! IM on his side here fella's !! This isn't even funny to me , it's totally real and understandable to this Ebayer. ))))))))YOU GO LOW BIDDER 1 ........YOU GO DUDE !!((((((((

Hey Switch Kit, I agree about the buyers but that's what makes it so funny to me....he smashes his rig to make his statement and I just grin when I think of the look(s) on the faces of those buyers who wanted the rig but at a garage sale price. I'll bet their jaws dropped when they saw it!

I totally agree with you Stoney !! .....reminds of of something my late dad used to say about things , if he couldn't get a fair (next to nothing price to begin with) for something , he would just assume to take a sledgehammer to it.....or just give it away to someone worthy of it.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.