• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CB radio Becoming Respectable Again???

Is CB radio making a comeback?

• Yes

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • No

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Who Cares

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good evening Radio friends, I have been reading the posts concerning about 11 meters becoming respectable. We all need to show respect towards other operators at all times and set the example of how good operations should exist on the radio bands wheather it's Ham radio,CB,or FRS,etc. Just my thoughts:)

We all need to show respect towards other operators at all times and set the example of how good operations should exist on the radio bands wheather it's Ham radio,CB,or FRS,etc. Just my thoughts:)

Sure, take all the fun out of it.

I don't start shit, but if you start it with me...
I've got so much shit stored up it makes my blue eyes brown and I'm plenty happy to unload it on you if you ask for it.

Good evening Radio friends, I have been reading the posts concerning about 11 meters becoming respectable. We all need to show respect towards other operators at all times and set the example of how good operations should exist on the radio bands wheather it's Ham radio,CB,or FRS,etc. Just my thoughts:)

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1456867551294.jpg
    FB_IMG_1456867551294.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: Mudduckmobile

I've got so much shit stored up it makes my blue eyes brown and I'm plenty happy to unload it on you if you ask for it.

Well,............. I hope you are not annoyed easily,.
poke.gif
hide.gif
shit7.gif

So I am just assuming this but given what you say I guess you wouldn't take offense if someone says you are full of shit then. :p

Reactions: Tallman and BBB

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated