• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CB radio Becoming Respectable Again???

Is CB radio making a comeback?

• Yes

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • No

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Who Cares

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hear chatter on 38 LSb last night it was in for a moment then gone. I tried to talk but it faded away. I am in Northern Ca. off grid
i heard them faintly on n off all day,way off.if my friend was back from his cali trip we woulda worked them.
Wish some activity would start up

It's 10:42PM 12/28/2018 and 38,39 and 40 have been very active all evening so far in western NY. Grab them while you can....

Reactions: Rwb
Yes sir. Not a real Indian. But I guess he drove the point home about littering and whatnot.

I never knew that until I grew up. My childhood was a lie. You can’t paint a cave on a wall and run through it, I was really disappointed in that one.

Reactions: walterjn and Rwb
TRP, roadrunner did it.
Sunbulls,it was dead in southwest mo .however yesterday just as i got to the gun store my radio had a very strong signal with 2015 from ny.i replied n poof he was gone

cb never was respectable and never will
is why i love it
its what we make it to be.in 72 was respectable then some clubs started a weekend channel hop thing n pi$$ed many off n that was about 74 from then it changed

Yes sir. Not a real Indian. But I guess he drove the point home about littering and whatnot.

I never knew that until I grew up. My childhood was a lie. You can’t paint a cave on a wall and run through it, I was really disappointed in that one.

“Trash” thrown from the car was pretty much paper to that point (Earth Day 1970).

Or glass bottles. That one learned to lob onto the grassy shoulder.

Now it was plastic & styrofoam. Non-returnable cans.

Injuns had their day of being Chief Victim. Retro-conning of history. “Little Big Man” in which Italo-Hebrew Dustin Hoffman played for sympathy.

But we’ve since moved on to other “victims”. The Noble Savage or The Magic Negro.

CB is not only not respectable (no gateway drug ever is such) it might just cause one to actually think (“the horror, the horror. . .”).

Strangers on meeting, brothers in a tough job on parting.

Last edited:
“Trash” thrown from the car was pretty much paper to that point (Earth Day 1970).

Or glass bottles. That one learned to lob onto the grassy shoulder.

Now it was plastic & styrofoam. Non-returnable cans.

Injuns had their day of being Chief Victim. Retro-conning of history. “Little Big Man” in which Italo-Hebrew Dustin Hoffman played for sympathy.

But we’ve since moved on to other “victims”. The Noble Savage or The Magic Negro.

CB is not only not respectable (no gateway drug ever is such) it might just cause one to actually think (“the horror, the horror. . .”).

Strangers on meeting, brothers in a tough job on parting.

foxman362 making ch6 skip cb radio contact Jan 17 2018 7:55pm-8:15pm MST

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated