• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CB Tricks site UPDATES/THREAD MERGERS

This is really disappointing. All the peoples that sent all this information in to the cbtricks for free someone now is taking advantage of this information now for charging a fee.
An all the people that sent in their information aren't going to get one cent out of it now.
Instead of helping your fellow man out now days it's all about money.
Sorry I just had to vent.

For the last year before the site just went down again the front page splash screen that handy andy just posted also had on it that cb-tricks.com was a fake site and that the real CBTricks has always and will always be free as long as possible.

View attachment 41942

Here is the Wayback from 4-29-20:
https://web.archive.org/web/20200429115113/www.cbtricks.com/index2.htm

This is really disappointing. All the peoples that sent all this information in to the cbtricks for free someone now is taking advantage of this information now for charging a fee.
An all the people that sent in their information aren't going to get one cent out of it now.
Instead of helping your fellow man out now days it's all about money.
Sorry I just had to vent.

Garrett you didn't read the posts. The CB-Tricks site is a scammer.

Reactions: cralt
In case someone is just tuning in and didn't read the whole thread. A cool WWDX member posted a link to a scrape of the site before it went down.

That link is in this post --> CB Tricks site UPDATES/THREAD MERGERS. <--

Its ~9 gig.
No it wont work right on a cell/phone/ipad thing. Use a real computer and download it.
Then you need an "Unrar" program to unzip it. 16 gig thumb drives are cheap.
I have hit some broken links on the xyz mirror that are not broken in the google drive scrape.

Last edited:
Reactions: NZ8N
Found this too...

http://www.cbtricks.com/handyandy/

The PC-122 site I worked on ages ago...

To be fair to Bennie back then, I didn't want to have that link tied - it's specific only to be able to be found as a direct link

So there's really two links at that site one under "members" and then the one above which is more specific.

These two do NOT exist at the cb-tricks site.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
I remember when on the CB tricks forum there were a few so called cb repair shops that had,"black" and "white" lists for CB repair shops and come to find out most of the "white" shops should have definitely been on the black list !

Reactions: Handy Andy

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.