• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CB Tricks site UPDATES/THREAD MERGERS

I saved all of the information a couple of years ago. It's been up and down for awhile. They redid the site with a new front page just to click on a link for the classic site. It's a shame it can't be put up permanently and kept up. It's a great resource.

Reactions: secret squirrel
the owner of cb tricks should have reached out to the cb community for help to keep the website alive. donations, sell the info as a downloadable zip file etc. they did that before with cd;s.

Reactions: codecxbox
the owner of cb tricks should have reached out to the cb community for help to keep the website alive. donations, sell the info as a downloadable zip file etc. they did that before with cd;s.

People would get there hands on a set of cd's, burn copies and sell them on fleabay, it sucked.

If you were a supporting member Bennie would send you a updated set of CD' s with his current site info on them as a thank you.

The Forum was as big a loss as the site info, there was a large data base of very skilled tech experience posted there in the threads by a bunch of great guys.

I have no idea what he went through and he had a lot of personal time invested in that site, I find it hard to think he would let it go away unless something tragic happened.

Jeff

Reactions: loosecannon

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.