• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CB Tricks site UPDATES/THREAD MERGERS

I completely downloaded CBTricks site about 3~4 months ago.
I was able to download everything. When I open my download, it is just as if I am going to the online website.
Very glad that I did.
I did the same awhile back. Now that mine is on a Thumb drive, I’m occasionally adding additional info, like replacing or enhancing some of the botched schematics. In the process, I’m also deleting paths to all those radios that contain no info. Rather than have dead links, those links will be added later when they become available.

Who exactly has suspended what acct
I did the same awhile back. Now that mine is on a Thumb drive, I’m occasionally adding additional info, like replacing or enhancing some of the botched schematics. In the process, I’m also deleting paths to all those radios that contain no info. Rather than have dead links, those links will be added later when they become available.
Glad to hear you guys were able to get the full dwnlds. I was here around the same time, maybe earlier, trying to get some help on how to git er done. I got a link from someone, it I didn't have the space on my phone. I had recently obtained a tablet and I also have an older 1TB standalone drive. But it's been so long since I was into that kind of work, I had a lot of trouble getting my head wrapped around the process I needed to do it. I also somewhere saw the "httrack" (I think that's the name..?) app. I tried to put that app on my tablet and then I tried to download the site from one of those links here or maybe that's when the site was back up & running again, not sure. I knew something went wrong because it was suppose to be like a 9 gb file but it didn't take very long to load whatever it loaded. Bottom line is I seem to have some but nowhere near all of the site. Also, I had not had a pc for roughly 7 or 8 yrs prior to getting the tablet and the tablet is on windows 10 pro and I've been having a very hard time learning how to navigate & use it. To me, it's not very intuitive at all... So, bottom line is this... I forget how much memory is on the tablet but I think it's 128gb and I also have that standalone USB desk drive. I don't know what went wrong with my attempt to use the "HTTRACK" software but if one of you could tell me how or give me the file link, I truly could really use a copy of the site as I have for many years. I had tried to buy the cds or dvds but they never answered me. Appreciate any assistance to capture the site. I wonder if I should try the httrack again? Thanks in advance.

I grabbed a copy of the website about a year ago. Then that hard drive died. So If you do have a copy, make sure you have backups.

I didnt know such a thing existed. How large of a file did it end up being? Is there a way you can upload it somewhere so others can download it. I sure could use it.
Look on the top of page 24 of this thread for the google drive link. Its a 9gig RAR file.
You need an unrar program for what ever OS you use. I wouldn't try downloading it with a smartphone or ipad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 025
Look on the top of page 24 of this thread for the google drive link. Its a 9gig RAR file.
You need an unrar program for what ever OS you use. I wouldn't try downloading it with a smartphone or ipad.
Thanks! You've solved my lack of making a backup for me.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated