• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CB Tricks site UPDATES/THREAD MERGERS

I do not think that is the real CBTricks. You all know how those radios in the top right corner change with site updates??? The site that IP leads to has the same radio up in the corner as the mirror I had from 2017 that I shared with Moleculo. Therefore, I doubt that is the authentic CBTricks as they changed that picture since I took a mirror of it..

It's the exact same image that was offered here for download from one of the members for about a week. It's identical to what I have on my hard drive.

Last edited:
Someone with HTTrack should check the IP route to see if the forum is hiding there.

Strike that, I didn't see the last couple posts when I wrote this..

I have the full backup and have started the process of refactoring the content for this site. It will take some time, but it will happen...it's going to take some work to do it well.

Thats great news, I had tried accessing some info on export mods a few weeks ago only to find anything of interest that had been there previously was gone with just a bare skeleton intact.

Kudos to you for this initiative, too much irreplaceable info to loose to to the mists of internet info past.

ummm, CBtricks is working again?

am i late to the party again, and everyone else already knows this?
LC

ummm, CBtricks is working again?

am i late to the party again, and everyone else already knows this?
LC

Reactions: NZ8N

There is something fishy about that new site...

Reactions: brandon7861

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated