• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CHANNEL 16/SSB

2 evenings now and no one but mexican skip,,,quiet now but conditions i dont think are right,,,,,,,,,,,,,73s cbt 273 midnight special central florida

It has been a while we since we pushed this idea. Is anyone interested in trying again? Just now, I was picking up folks who were most likely in Quebec (distinctly French Canadian accent to their French), so there's definitely skip rolling in on 11 meters.

I'd propose we try at 6:00P.M. eastern today and tomorrow and see what happens.

i am on ususally every saturday evening after 7 for a while and have been doing channel 27 lsb for european contacts,,will try earlier tonight

I was listening to a guy in Italy talk state side this morning around 11:30A.M. on LSB 38. Last night, Australia was coming in. On LSB 16 just a few minutes ago, it was Quebec.

11 meters is hopping...literally!

i am on ususally every saturday evening after 7 for a while and have been doing channel 27 lsb for european contacts,,will try earlier tonight

In honor of the 250km limit's elimination, I thought I'd try bringing this thread back to life. How about we make a dedicated effort this week-end to DX on LSB 16? There's supposed to be some interesting weather through early next week, which could help us if sunspot activity is in the tank. It could also give me that rare shot at connecting with those of you in Central and North Florida.

What do all you all think?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned