• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CHANNEL 16/SSB

I don't think so, I have not heard the sandpile for a while, it opens into CALIFORNIA in the mornings, and has been staying that way, but hopefully the sandpile one of these days.
I listen on chnl 16 most of the time when at home, like today.
DOCTOR/WR795

Doesn't some group do a Saturday or Sunday morning call in every week-end? Anyone know or recall?

I did happen to be on LSB39 a few days ago and heard a group checking in from all over the country.

In real estate, it is all about "location, location, location". On radio, it is all about timing.

Has the jury reached a verdict? Do folks still want to try to make LSB16 work? Do we change the time? Do we chime in on the thread Moleculo has going about setting a day or week-end 11 meter/CB network contest?

So many questions. So little time.

its not exactly about doing dx as it is getting to use the older 23 channel rigs, there are a few around my area that break out their old rigs and ragchew some but when it is packed with the mexican amers we cant hear each other much less any one in dx land,,, other parts of the usa gets skip from the west coast here in florida our west is mexico.....i have a hygain 5 that i like to use,also a tram diamond 60,,and wish i could get my tram d201 going straight.........fellow east of me here uses a browning eagle,,, i reckon the only time here lately to do any ssb is late at night after skip dies down,,so usually saturday nights we will still be in there just listen for us...........cbt 273 central florida

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.