• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Chinese 10 watt HF kit

Moleculo

Ham Radio Nerd
Apr 14, 2002

Options:

1) It might explode

That's from Jackie Chans' recent speech about freedom for the Chinese people, how they can't handle it, and how they need to be controlled. That all may be true for the majority of his countrymen and during this period in their social and cultural evolution. Anyway, Jackie went on to speak about cheap Chinese products. He said if he needs a TV he'll get one from Japan....said a Chinese TV might explode !

I wonder how complex a test bench you need to align this radio, i mean if it has digital stuff that needs a 150mhz+ scope to read then it might be out of the range of the hobbyist, do ics come pre programmed etc etc... I dunno... Ill let someone else pull the trigger on this first

What's Engrish?

TH2000A the start (2007-02-28 09:16:22) Category: electricity had been addicted

TH2000A is BD6RA design of the Amateur shortwave radio package.
In doing this package, I do have a number of packages, including the four-band, DDS package, KN712, KN900, KD830. HAM also produced manually adjusted days, standing wave, and so on.
BD6RA early four-band is designed package, about a 10-year history, is the separation of the basic things, a lot of cable, I can see faint. Other packages are the basic design of the past few years, the use of a double-sided PCB, SMD components and a lot of dedicated IC, the circuit has become a lot concise. You are all but designed with full consideration of HAM's ability to produce as much as possible to reduce debugging difficult to ensure the success rate of production of the package. I also for the DIY radio produced a good chassis.
TH2000A is the whole set of short-wave radio frequency band of secondary packages. PCB board and many components, light on the coil in 45 weeks, I do a coil around the eyes are spent. At present, the production of the basic package has been finished, leaving a shortfall of several key components. Buji received, and other components after the commissioning of the power-on.
According to the next a few photos to admire.

:whistle:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.