• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Cobra 142gtl component location

can you take another picture to you right or to the right of that
label pc 385AG OR 4 FINGER FROM VR3 PLEASE
can you take another picture to you right or to the right of that label pc 385AG OR 4 FINGER FROM VR3 PLEASE

723556, member: 1812"]thank you for the service manual i got the IX JAJAJAJA LOLO[/QUOTE]

Ok. I got sidetracked. I'll go do that now. 1st I'll look in that area & I take the pic. I realize you may or may not still be up. If not, I'll wait til your back on again. Going out to radio now...

can you take another picture to you right or to the right of that label pc 385AG OR 4 FINGER FROM VR3 PLEASE
?
I am waiting for you replay
723556, member: 1812"]thank you for the service manual i got the IX JAJAJAJA LOLO

Ok. I got sidetracked. I'll go do that now. 1st I'll look in that area & I take the pic. I realize you may or may not still be up. If not, I'll wait til your back on again. Going out to radio now...[/QUOTE]
Ok, this is really difficult as the phone does not play well w/this site's software. I am looking in that area to the right of the pcb number & VR3. Still not finding r187. It's tuff place for pic under the tuner board and under the wiring harness but I did my best. Let me know if you need better/closer pics. 20200511_011235.jpg

Attachments

• 20200511_011326.jpg
    20200511_011326.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
Reactions: Robalo
thank you for the service manual i got the IX JAJAJAJA LOLO

Sorry if my posts don't look right. Nothing on my screen looks right. I 4got2 tell you that when I began looking to the right, but also a little bit to the north, I found a cut resistor & thought that might be the one I was looking for. I moved things out of the way & saw it was r104. I recognize & remember that to be, I think, the am limiter. I kept looking tho, where you said, because it's very difficult to see all the silkscreen. I found it! An open resistor, 187, hiding underneath about 5 wires hooked to board. I thank you so much for that.. I am repairing a botched clarifier mod & had to see if that resistor was online or not. The job was half done & half not done for one reason or another. Didn't work right & a big tipoff was it was hooked to pin 3 of the mb3756 which I know is a big no no & should be on pin 1.
I got out of bed & got dressed & came out to my workbench after I saw your post & found it. By the way, more like 2 fingers than 4. And nothing like that stalker 9. Maybe the stalker is a dual het.?
Thanks again. I think you can just barely see the cut end of the resistor in my pic if you look closely or zoom in.
Lemme know if there's anything I might be able to help you with in turn. Probably not but try me anyway.

Reactions: Robalo
Yeah , late night eyes.
Are you getting where you need to be ?
Ok, I thought I had this solved. Just now seeing your post with this again about D34. 1st off, I can't read your schematic as it's as fuzzy as my night vision already is which makes double bad, but I'm almost positive that is & 35, which needs to be open to unlock clarify. Do you still think it's 34 or can you see it now? Hoping I don't have to go out to shop again...

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.