• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Consumer Electronics Hall Of Fame Cobra 138XLR

Ok, I have completed the clean up on the web page and have converted it to both Word and PDF formats for those that like one or the other. I don't know if I caught every little format issue or spelling issue or grammar issue but I got a ton of it and reduced the page size by 2 pages so it should be readable if you have any complaints "TOO BAD" NO! only kidding I still have the original so if you see anything you believe to be wrong let me know. After proofing this It was amazing how much of this I remember doing over the years well the years between the middle '70s and late 80's I have some ideas and many thousands of personal notes taken that I have accumulated on these radios and will include them and update this document as I find them and of course as I have time.

Thank you for such amazing info on an equally amazing unit, I am in search of a decent one and will have this done to it.
Does there happen to be any similer info for the Royce 642?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.