• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

copper accused of shady business dealings.

About the only really negative thing I will say is that Copper's forum is just like Bozo's forum.

You question anything Copper's has said or done and you are gone.

You question anything Radiohactive has said or done and you are gone.

That just tells me as a consumer and potential customer that someone is hiding something.

I joined that forum a few years ago. After sniffing around a few threads I quickly discovered most regulars were turds.

Bozo is definitely a fitting handle.

Ain't been back since.

i bought a new mag 257 hp from them a few weeks ago.
got it here it was dead. i had to call sam lewis to get it fixed. copper wanted nothing to do with it. so much for their 30 day money back. works great now.
no thanks to copper.ill never buy anything from them ever again.

i bought mine from walcott(?) and it was dead, sent it back they fixed it and returned it what i wanted was one brand new but that is okay. iv ordered from copper with no issues tho i have known they do mail out refurbs (which can be bad). here's an idea if you all stopped buying from copper and somewhere else maybe they'll learn not to mail people brand new priced refurb junk.

yeah

only thing is copper just wants the sale.
they wont take it back if it don't work. you have to deal with the factory.
they say they have a 30 day return policy but its another lie.

'I think they must be on some kind of drugs there. Maybe uh, maybe some marijuana or uh, they're gettin' drunk on their lunch breaks'

It sounds to me like Copper is recycling laid off Chrysler workers...

the USA is so deeply in debt to China i believe China no longer sends the good products to the USA and we now get the dreck the rest of the world dont want to buy, you can thank the US Gov and their decades of deficit spending that put this nation in 15 trillion dollars in debt for that

the USA is so deeply in debt to China i believe China no longer sends the good products to the USA and we now get the dreck the rest of the world dont want to buy, you can thank the US Gov and their decades of deficit spending that put this nation in 15 trillion dollars in debt for that

No BS...my better half came home yestrday with a 3-pack of garlic grown in china. I swear it's true.

WTF happened to garlic grown in the USA???? We're DOOMED!!!!

Ok, back to the Copper issue :blush:

I've ordered a few things from Copper over the years. A Voyage VR9000 about 6 years ago along with a few mobile antennas and cables and stuff, Never had an issue with them and found out that this is where my current 257HP came from. They have never worked on any of my radio's but like I said already I have had no issues with them and I don't have the best of luck. Would I order again......Probably although I always use a credit card and have no work done to my radios as I prefer my local tech. I'm sure I'll catch hell for this but it's my experience.

only thing is copper just wants the sale.
they wont take it back if it don't work. you have to deal with the factory.
they say they have a 30 day return policy but its another lie.

You might like this ....

Sunday I got a E-Mail From Lon ( tech808 ) it was dated Dec 4 2011 .......

Nest trick since he is dead ........ at least 6 months.

I guess we can't blame COPPER for this one ....

You might like this ....

Sunday I got a E-Mail From Lon ( tech808 ) it was dated Dec 4 2011 .......

Nest trick since he is dead ........ at least 6 months.

I guess we can't blame COPPER for this one ....
Their tech is emailing you from the grave?? Wow, talk about a dedicated employee.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.