• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Copper Electronics

The 11.2358 crystal frequency must be a typo, it is supposed to be 11.3258.

The problem with H&Y or Coppers ad flyers was, when I was working for the CB shop in NE Ohio (1993-2000), every other week we'd get some "customer" that would come in and look, then quote the H&Y or Copper's price, which was damned near the wholesale price we'd get it for, they complained about the markup fee difference. Or tell the prices on the air to the locals, saying we were ripping people off with our prices.

Attachments

• image012.jpg
    image012.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 8
  • image013.jpg
    image013.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 8
  • image014.jpg
    image014.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 8
  • image015.jpg
    image015.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 6
  • image016.jpg
    image016.jpg
    292 KB · Views: 8
  • image017.jpg
    image017.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 6
  • image018.jpg
    image018.jpg
    315.7 KB · Views: 8
  • image019.jpg
    image019.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 6
I see in the Copper catalogue there’s a little deception on page 3. It's between the Grant XL and the 148GTL. The guts of those two radios were taken from exactly the same photo. The fronts were merely copied and pasted, but I get their point. :)

Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives.....

“Now here’s Porter & Tammy for Breeze Detergent “

“Honey, is your husband so tall that underarm stains on his shirt are obvious to everyone? Does your little boy continually dribble bacon grease on his shirts. The new, improved BREEZE has stain-fighting . . . “

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.