• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Copper Electronics

I'd love to participate, but I get censored for being honest with my own experiences....

Their Terms and Conditions...​

View attachment 44251
(I think their attorneys are working on this...)
Review the link below and verify this for yourself.
https://www.copperelectronics.com/cart/Terms-and-Conditions

I will add "Caveat Emptor" - yes, they will no longer stand in the way of warranties. Being that they offer none, at least a blank graphical page, with no other advice. So to me this signals, they let the manufacturer do this - too many times under the Microscope from Societal and Social pressures...
Andy, I did catch that when first looking at the site and did make me wonder what was up with that. Hopefully it doesn't have to come to any kind of return....

I’ve never bought from them that I can remember but I did do some business with H&Y back in the day. Beyond those golden days I just order everything I want directly, I’m not much help on this.
I do remember the h&y days, actually got a refurbished 99v and 66v from them that were both top notch and looked brand spanking new. Those were the golden days for sure

Like to see anyone top that one.
(Damned funny, H-A)

Now, be nice, did not do this to be mean...

When entering into a room full of toddlers, you don't want to strike fear in the room.

OR worse, they think you are their superhero and now you have an even bigger problem - they're following EVERYTHING you do.

it's the Room Monitor you have to worry about...

upload_2021-4-23_9-33-32.png

I'm disturbed BUT...

1 - You don't know the power of the dark side.

2 - We have milk and cookies

3 - I got a pretty cool death star

4 - My ride is fly, ever seen a Tie-Fighter with co-phased Predator antennas?

5 - I got a 24/7 respirator, OSHA approved.

When you're feeling bad about your job just think how it feels to be a storm trooper and have some rebel scum blow up your job. Glad I got Geico covering that death star and offer AFLAC to the troopers.

You might be a redneck jedi if your X-wing fighter is on barrels in the yard.

L18ip2.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?