• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dennis ( Kop ) , Sorry , not baking any Possums ! ( Not yet anyway ) , just a PIA when on my Duck/Turkey pen @ 3am ! Those turkeys don't like those Egg Snatching :censored: ! The birds get noisy & wake up the neighborhood . So Me & Mr Ruger take care off that . Wife just gets Pissed when I leave them Dead on top of the pen all night ! :whistle:

So Me & Mr Ruger take care off that . Wife just gets Pissed when I leave them Dead on top of the pen all night ! :whistle:

Sure hope things don't get nasty over this "Chinese Virus ", and you get larger vermin raiding pens. But I guarantee, that if it does, by leaving bodies where they drop, it definitely is a great deterrent. Unfortunately, they begin to stink after a while.

Lol, strangers and pizza drivers listen for banjos when they come down my drive. Some park at the gate and wait or call. We target shoot enough that most of the local crackheads know to not even try and we have no real schedule, someone is always here and armed. Good luck to the looters. Ive got 10 acres of gator infested swamp to dump bodies of dumbasses.

Dennis ( Kop ) , Sorry , not baking any Possums ! ( Not yet anyway ) , just a PIA when on my Duck/Turkey pen @ 3am ! Those turkeys don't like those Egg Snatching :censored: ! The birds get noisy & wake up the neighborhood . So Me & Mr Ruger take care off that . Wife just gets Pissed when I leave them Dead on top of the pen all night ! :whistle:

Possum this one was carrying my dang rooster off. My wife shouted out "drop my %@3*& rooster". Possum obeyed, dropped the rooster and walked off a few steps. Fell dead from a blast from my 16 gauge LeFever Nitro Special 16 gauge.

Live possums kept in cage and fed a steady captive diet of clean water, corn, and apples for a few weeks ain't that bad...still on the greasy side though. You can ask me how I know. :whistle:

upload_2020-3-19_14-37-38.jpeg

411675036.jpg

Possum this one was carrying my dang rooster off. My wife shouted out "drop my %@3*& rooster". Possum obeyed, dropped the rooster and walked off a few steps. Fell dead from a blast from my 16 gauge LeFever Nitro Special 16 gauge.

Live possums kept in cage and fed a steady captive diet of clean water, corn, and apples for a few weeks ain't that bad...still on the greasy side though. You can ask me how I know. :whistle:

View attachment 35369

411675036.jpg
The 16 isnt too bad but I still prefer a 22 to avoid eating any pellets. Nice shootin iron!

Neighbors today went to shootn boom sticks. Figure they are giving warning, I give no quarter. Prefer to conserve ammo for when needed. Have one upper that has not been zeroed. Will do in coming weeks. Others will get couple round checks, cleaned and stored. Although they shoot on regular basis, have noticed increased activity once school shut down for extended spring break. Need to get some purple touch up paint for perimeter. Digging out stencils for the small signs...."INFECTED" down the drive and fence. Wish I had a half zombie prop like the one Kop likes to post. Put that by the gate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.