• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do need to get back to work, but I agree we need to go to ground for awhile. A report of one of the cruise ships stated the Chinese Virus was found to live for 17 days unmolested. :sick: That's just bad Juju!

Reactions: 357magnum
Meanwhile, in Atlanta, the National Guard is being called upon to aid in controlling unrest with distribution of the free school breakfast/lunch program supplies (to which 85% of “students” qualify).

“You doan need no husban’ to have dem babies.”

Anyone care for a stroll up the Bos-Wash Corridor? A few hundred miles in length, but one-third of “Americans” live there. (95-million).

Going over 100-miles out-of-route to get to upstate NY from below DC — versus the straight shot up IH95 — is feeling like a better choice this morning.

Kung Flu ain’t the problem.
And never was.

Last edited:
Interesting outlook on this. Note the percentage required to call it "Pandemic".

What In The World Is Happening?
https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/what-in-the-world-is-happening/

First off the extreme right publication you linked to above has the wrong definition of "pandemic". Not sure where they got that or just made it up. A pandemic is defined by Merriam-Webster as:
pandemic
pan·dem·ic | \ pan-ˈde-mik

\
Definition of pandemic
(Entry 1 of 2)

: occurring over a wide geographic area and affecting an exceptionally high proportion of the population pandemic malaria The 1918 flu was pandemic and claimed millions of lives.
pandemic

noun

\
Definition of pandemic (Entry 2 of 2)

: an outbreak of a disease that occurs over a wide geographic area and affects an exceptionally high proportion of the population : a pandemic outbreak of a disease

and the WHO says:
What is a pandemic?
24 February 2010

A pandemic is the worldwide spread of a new disease.

An influenza pandemic occurs when a new influenza virus emerges and spreads around the world, and most people do not have immunity. Viruses that have caused past pandemics typically originated from animal influenza viruses.

Generally once the disease affects three different geographic areas of the world and is increasing in infection rate it is considered a pandemic. No mention of death rate at all. As for what is going on I believe that this virus is MUCH more contagious than they are telling us whether that is intentional or simply because they have no real idea just how easily it is transmitted from person to person.

Hmmm. Then why does Utube remove vids of empty hospitals?

What is the difference between pandemic & epidemic?

Of the USN Hospital Ships, how many patients have been admitted for extensive care? Many hundreds or a few dozen?

Why have agency forecasts of death rates been downgraded?
Here, and elsewhere?

Why has an effective off-patent drug received such criticism and official sanction?

Why are deaths of nearly anyone autopsied been attributed to Covid-19 if antibodies found are same, but cause of death was other?

What is the influenza death rate this year?

What is the overall death rate? Why is it down, now?

By how many deaths would the reduction be if limited to those under age 75 without pre-existing serious conditions?

Where are the names & addresses of “victims”?

Why is it that Covid-19 — and the story about it — ARE NOT the same?

Last edited:
Note that (most importantly) arguing about details not central to a crashing world economy and threatened fossil fuel supply

is the only story broadcast

Did our nations shut down during the arguably FAR WORSE Spanish Influenza?

There’s nothing else worth knowing.

Klung Flu is an excuse.

Labels about “far right” indicate (actually) “middle of the road”.
Where facts are in discussion. Inconvenient or ugly doesn’t wash as cause to demonize or censor.

No agency has sovereignty over an individual in this country without due process of law. In court, they are equals.

As the court provides transcripts of the justifications of actions by both parties,

The burden is on those with extra-ordinary claims.

Business shut? By what court-authorized writ?

Without such, there is no “order” with which to comply.

As the official story not only changes, but is full of holes, these pompous buffoons won’t dare a day in court to be exposed for what they are.

What they are gambling upon are riots.

And now, some comic relief...

04A1BDF4-E73A-4EC4-99BA-FC6FEBC02A00.jpeg

I live in the " Rural " section of our town Coventry , RI . I think it's the biggest town in RI , land mass wise . :whistle: We have 25 confirmed cases in my town ( most in the populated section ) , as of today 1082 cases & 27 Dead in RI . I Had to go out yesterday after 9 days , you go into town , roads/ stores are loaded & if I had to guess 50 percent not wearing masks ! :rolleyes: Stay Healthy & Safe ! 73 & God Bless , Leo

Reactions: S&W357
First off the extreme right publication you linked to above has the wrong definition of "pandemic". Not sure where they got that or just made it up. A pandemic is defined by Merriam-Webster as:
pandemic

\
Definition of pandemic
(Entry 1 of 2)

: occurring over a wide geographic area and affecting an exceptionally high proportion of the population pandemic malaria The 1918 flu was pandemic and claimed millions of lives.
pandemic

noun

\
Definition of pandemic (Entry 2 of 2)

: an outbreak of a disease that occurs over a wide geographic area and affects an exceptionally high proportion of the population : a pandemic outbreak of a disease

and the WHO says:
What is a pandemic?
24 February 2010

A pandemic is the worldwide spread of a new disease.

An influenza pandemic occurs when a new influenza virus emerges and spreads around the world, and most people do not have immunity. Viruses that have caused past pandemics typically originated from animal influenza viruses.

Generally once the disease affects three different geographic areas of the world and is increasing in infection rate it is considered a pandemic. No mention of death rate at all. As for what is going on I believe that this virus is MUCH more contagious than they are telling us whether that is intentional or simply because they have no real idea just how easily it is transmitted from person to person.

I did state I found the article "interesting" and noted to pay attention to the definition of "pandemic" they used. I did not quote it as gospel or handed down by God. I even found it "a little far-out" myself. But in the least some interesting points of view. Addressing Constitutional alignment. Some of these measures, though needed step on Constitutional Law. Sure, the article is questionable, but sure gets people talking.(y)

Is this the future of America? Are we becoming more like China and Russia?

Normalizing Orwell: NYC has an ‘Anti-COVID-19 Volunteer Drone Task Force’
https://noqreport.com/2020/04/06/no...nteer-drone-task-force/?utm_source=whatfinger
Have noticed the phrase "We are all in this together" being used with the solidarity fist pump. Also, police in news feed driving around using the phrase, reminding everyone of governor's orders of "remain at home", which violates constitutional law.

Reactions: Jim1428
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.