• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
More than 10,000 people have died in the United States after testing positive for the new coronavirus, Johns Hopkins University reported Monday.
The nation's updated fatality count—which climbed to 10,335 on April 6—now represents roughly 14 percent of the global total.
The U.S. is now considered the pandemic's epicenter, surpassing 347,000 positive cases Monday afternoon. About 91 percent of those cases were active, meaning close to 318,000 people diagnosed with the illness still carried the infection.
Great, we are number one.

It's real. Lost a coworker a few days ago.

Johns Hopkins has sucked up more tax money than any comparable institution. Fatally compromised. Has found it expedient to change the story around. Truth is wholly negotiable.

Again, death where antibodies present ISN'T evidence of death by Covid-19. But it sure is handy.

Keep looking for other sources. Those equipped to analyze statistics.

The more I hear about Dr. Fauci the more I wonder what his true intentions are.

It seem some of his statements and action are completely opposite of the
other members on the team.

Could be I am reading to much into this, but when it comes to the "Deep State"
nothing is out of the question.

https://dbdailyupdate.com/index.php...for-the-next-18-months/?utm_source=whatfinger
More thoughts about Dr. Fauci.

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...ll_dr_fauci_knows_exactly_what_hes_doing.html

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo..._of_the_problem_not_part_of_the_solution.html

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/04/the_dubious_dr_fauci.html

Reactions: Redbeard U812
I don't think Pa Bones is dubious or sinister, nor does he have an anterior motive. Complexity exists, theory, and changing conditions. One cannot have all answers or know everything when conditions exist stated above.

I prefer to to watch the actual updates, "when they are televised". [sic] ....If you watch you can summarize on your own. Unfortunately, the media has chosen to only air clips, which are so much easier to manipulate than a live television streaming. You are no longer allowed to view media injections of non related content live. Nor are you able to see actually the facts coming from leaders. You are only subject to what "the media" wants you to see. I know everyone is quite disappointed when their soap opera and episodes of "the view", "the talk", and "the chew" are interrupted by a very important notice of information. Had this been a statement from previous administration networks would immediately stop the clock.

As note: NBC seems to be fallen in with China dialog or narrative. Reported obviously false claims by the regime of no new cases and all is well. Why? Well......NBC is owned by Comcast which is owned by international groups, which needs it's programs aired in China, which in turn hinges on the use of the Chinese govt 5G system. The trepidation and continued spying depends on this 5G being implemented.......everywhere.

Kop , I'd like to meet you in person someday , have a few beers , bench chat & I'll bring my favorite movie " Monty Python's Holy Grail " ! Me thinks your're a Python Fan as myself ? Stay Healthy & Safe ! 73 & God Bless , Leo Ps I also have & watch way too often " Killer Clowns From Outer Space " !:whistle::LOL:

Reactions: G GOLLY WAlly
Have a look at this.

Fauci's Folly? Disease Expert: Lifting Lockdowns Would “Exterminate” Coronavirus

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usne...fting-lockdowns-would-exterminate-coronavirus
That article pushes "herd immunity;" the idea that eventually enough people will become infected and subsequently survive the virus that the spread will eventually slow and stop. That's gonna happen anyway, regardless of what we do. The question is, how many will die in the process?
The hospitals in hard-hit areas are already overwhelmed. To buy into the idea that the best course of action is to abandon attempts at quarantine and just let it happen, you pretty much have to believe that hospitalization and intensive care does nothing.
Imagine having pneumonia to the point that you cannot breathe. Can being put on a respirator and receiving 24-hour care until the worst of it passes, save your life? That's the real question. If not, I guess it doesn't matter that the hospitals are overwhelmed.
But if hospitalization can save your life, then it follows that intentionally spreading the disease as quickly as possible just might not be the best way to go.

A lot of people are spreading stupid ideas, cloaked in catch phrases to obscure what they are really talking about.

And by the way, Britain tried that idea for awhile and have since abandoned it as a colossal failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.