• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to order another radiator for my truck, but they are all made in China. Hoping for a Corona discount......:notworthy:

Reactions: 357magnum
So...I woke up this morning with some flu-like symptoms. Coughed all night, runny nose, and my guts a mess. No fever though!

Still makes me wonder. Lol.

If I suddenly stop posting and never return then you know the virus got me!
Better go get that Koolaid litmus test. Remember that the quarenteen time is longer now.

I had the fly'n hoot'n nanny's yesterday. Was probably from the Lone Star and Churches Spicy fried chicken. Took an Imodium. Not sure the consistency yet today.

Though this south Texas water ain't of premium grade either.

I don't think "guts a mess" is one of the symptoms of the Covid-19...

Nah, me either.

Have a few family members that are in mass hysteria. They don’t appreciate my sense of humor about the virus.

I told my baby sister, who is some sort of educated neuroscientist, that I’d continue to wash my hands just like I do now...after using the bathroom and before eating.

I think her eyes were ready to fall out of her head. She probably hosed herself with Lysol after that conversation.

Last edited:
So I go to the HEB for beer and Evaporated milk. Lone Star for me and evap milk to put on dog fud. Sue, my bitch, had only one puppy, figured a little evap milk will help her some.

Walked out with $73 worth of groceries, was just there 2 days ago. TP isle was barren, bleach was scarce. Fount sum peanutbutter. Big bottle of Ajax dish soap.

Found bleach on an end idle for $1 ea. Went down few isles and that's when I saw the vastly barren TP dept. Struck up a conversation with a woman that had three kids and only 2 rolls left at the house.:sick:

She told me HEB had told her a load of TP was to show at 8:30pm, it was 8:45. We talked a while about the hype. Then this kid comes out with palet of TP. Wow!

Got me 20 rolls of 1000 sheet John Wayne paper. Just adding to my collection of 36+ already. I'm sure it awl gone now.

Came home to store my goods and eat fried chicken, when there was a segment on tv about a mad grab at some store over TP.

Hmmm? Then my guts started rolling, well it's fried chicken and beer, limited sleep caring for Sue and the new little girl dog.

Years back a friend of mine from high school used to make fun of his daddy. Earl would always buy extra TP, in bulk, at the store and have the boys store it in the attic.

We thought he was crazy.:confused: Something else he did was take yams and cut them up, put them in these big dirt piles along the ditch out back. There was yams everywhere. If he needed dirt, you had to dig yams and separate.

Now I'm older, it's not so crazy.:cool: Wish I had some yams!:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.