• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
can of LYSOL

index.php

Cannot wrap my head around Italy’s numbers. Death rate is much higher than anywhere else. Reporting/diagnostic differences, different strain of virus, or just difference in the human genetics...

Of course, maybe they just have way more cases than they know.

1DCA3384-C648-4B04-86F6-39B7A1AFC06F.png

Reactions: 357magnum
Cannot wrap my head around Italy’s numbers. Death rate is much higher than anywhere else. Reporting/diagnostic differences, different strain of virus, or just difference in the human genetics...

View attachment 35093
I heard that the strain in Italy had mutated and has gone back to China reinfecting the survivors of the first strain....

View attachment 35093
I'll tell ya about Italy, spent 18 months stationed there early 80's (Navy), three years ago returned on a trip, still as dirty filthy as it was in 80's, Naples had not had the trash collected in months while we were there, rats the size of Nutrias(exaggerated). Point is it aint the USA and cleanliness is not the strong point, dish washing,food service, toilets ,the whole mess. Real problem is the hardest part of Italy hit is the Northern sections, and that's the better area. Southern Italy is dead meat I'm afraid, it really is a bad situation for them. 73's
Ocean One Cape Hatteras

I'll tell ya about Italy, spent 18 months stationed there early 80's (Navy), three years ago returned on a trip, still as dirty filthy as it was in 80's, Naples had not had the trash collected in months while we were there, rats the size of Nutrias(exaggerated). Point is it aint the USA and cleanliness is not the strong point, dish washing,food service, toilets ,the whole mess. Real problem is the hardest part of Italy hit is the Northern sections, and that's the better area. Southern Italy is dead meat I'm afraid, it really is a bad situation for them. 73's
Ocean One Cape Hatteras

Interesting insight. I wouldn't have thought that about Italy.

Then again, closest I've come to Italy was cruising through the Med on an LHD running full tilt towards the middle east, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.