1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This forum does not allow a single user to have more than one username. If anyone wants to change their username contact an admin and it will be done. Multiple accounts belonging to the same member will be deleted without warning.

Covid Cooking- Culinary Cuisine

Discussion in 'Prepper Forum' started by Redbeard U812, Mar 27, 2020.

1. 357magnum

357magnum Sr. Member

Shade , Must say that looks Awesome ! But what's that saying ? " You Can Put Lip Stick On A Pig " ? In your case you chose Cheese .:D I had in once in Pa on a road trip on my Bike , I didn't care for it , when I found what it was made from .... ? No Thanks ! I'm still " Tapping Out " :LOL: Stay Healthy & Safe ! 73 & God Bless ! Leo

2. TIN_CAN

TIN_CAN Well-Known Member

Ok this ..will sound far out there but for a nice snack get yourself some fresh sliced bread, coat one side with peanut butter then slice a few dill pickles on top peanut butter then one slice of processed cheese on top of pickles with second slice of bread....and u will be surprised.

3. G GOLLY WAlly

G GOLLY WAlly WDX 719 / Waldo on AM

I can do the peanut butter and pickles, that's actually good, can't do the cheese.
    Another odd combination but good, peanut butter snack crackers, with a dime sized drop of A-1 stake sauce. Got that from a directional driller from Texas.(y)

4. Slowmover

Slowmover Elmer

48-straight of dipping Copenhagen on the wellsite, I can see that.

G GOLLY WAlly likes this.
  5. G GOLLY WAlly

I tried Pepper Jack cheese and peanut butter last hitch, it was good. Next time I'll put some pickles on it too. I tried Kraft American cheese before and didn't like it, but Pepper Jack cheese is pretty good.

6. Eldorado828

Eldorado828 8-2-8 Amarillo Tx Standing By

What ever happened to redhead? It's been a while

G GOLLY WAlly likes this.
  7. G GOLLY WAlly

I presume your referring to Red Beard, I don't know if he was banned or just disappeared on his own. I miss him though, especially when he and Slowmover teamed up, always thought they were a hoot.

8. S&W357

S&W357 WDX-556 / 2NC556 $upporting Member

I've talked to Red Beard (John) a couple of times on the radio and with email since he "left" the forum. He was dodging hurricanes coming in from the Gulf. Last contact he was doing fine.

9. Eldorado828

Eldorado828 8-2-8 Amarillo Tx Standing By

Yeah, dang auto correct.... I didn't catch that

That's good to know he's alive and well, I just hoped he wasn't gone because of the grim reaper that's running rampant lately. The Gulf Coast has had it rough so hopefully he held down the fort.

G GOLLY WAlly, 357magnum and S&W357 like this.
  10. Slowmover

Slowmover Elmer

He’s still in the points for the Southwest Winter Nationals.

Lawnmower Racing’s a tough one.

2502D5CF-013E-439B-B59C-C53ED161A2E1.jpeg

Moved up to pit crew comms.

Aero co-phase

47979127-AD6B-45D3-A012-54C668E471FD.jpeg

11. TIN_CAN

TIN_CAN Well-Known Member

PB and onions are good to for a fast sandwich... happen to get his direction? :LOL:

12. G GOLLY WAlly

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Gosh dang!!! You kill me Slowmover, when I get settled in my new place I need to give you my personal number. Then if you ever have a little time to kill in Wilberton Oklahoma, call me and we can maybe meet up. My new place is only about 30 minutes from Wilberton, I just feel the need to meet you in person, just to see where all this humor and wisdom come from. You make my day dude (y)

Slowmover and S&W357 like this.
  13. Slowmover

Slowmover Elmer

That’ll be a fine cup of coffee to share, GGW

357magnum and G GOLLY WAlly like this.
  14. G GOLLY WAlly

Screenshot_20201204-191902_Pinterest.jpg Ran across this on Pinterest, yeah that's right I get on Pinterest, Catfish stew, apparently it's a pretty big thing in South Carolina. Anyway I have an abundance of Catfish and thought I'd give it a try in the near future. Just wondering who on the forum has tried this, sounds delicious to me, I'm a big soup and stew guy anyway

TIN_CAN and 357magnum like this.