• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Covid Cooking- Culinary Cuisine

Shade , Must say that looks Awesome ! But what's that saying ? " You Can Put Lip Stick On A Pig " ? In your case you chose Cheese .:D I had in once in Pa on a road trip on my Bike , I didn't care for it , when I found what it was made from .... ? No Thanks ! I'm still " Tapping Out " :LOL: Stay Healthy & Safe ! 73 & God Bless ! Leo

Ok this ..will sound far out there but for a nice snack get yourself some fresh sliced bread, coat one side with peanut butter then slice a few dill pickles on top peanut butter then one slice of processed cheese on top of pickles with second slice of bread....and u will be surprised.

Ok this ..will sound far out there but for a nice snack get yourself some fresh sliced bread, coat one side with peanut butter then slice a few dill pickles on top peanut butter then one slice of processed cheese on top of pickles with second slice of bread....and u will be surprised.
I can do the peanut butter and pickles, that's actually good, can't do the cheese.
Another odd combination but good, peanut butter snack crackers, with a dime sized drop of A-1 stake sauce. Got that from a directional driller from Texas.(y)

I tried Pepper Jack cheese and peanut butter last hitch, it was good. Next time I'll put some pickles on it too. I tried Kraft American cheese before and didn't like it, but Pepper Jack cheese is pretty good.

I presume your referring to Red Beard, I don't know if he was banned or just disappeared on his own. I miss him though, especially when he and Slowmover teamed up, always thought they were a hoot.
Yeah, dang auto correct.... I didn't catch that

I've talked to Red Beard (John) a couple of times on the radio and with email since he "left" the forum. He was dodging hurricanes coming in from the Gulf. Last contact he was doing fine.

That's good to know he's alive and well, I just hoped he wasn't gone because of the grim reaper that's running rampant lately. The Gulf Coast has had it rough so hopefully he held down the fort.

He’s still in the points for the Southwest Winter Nationals.

Lawnmower Racing’s a tough one.

2502D5CF-013E-439B-B59C-C53ED161A2E1.jpeg

Moved up to pit crew comms.

Aero co-phase

47979127-AD6B-45D3-A012-54C668E471FD.jpeg

He’s still in the points for the Southwest Winter Nationals.

Lawnmower Racing’s a tough one.

View attachment 41792

Moved up to pit crew comms.

Aero co-phase

View attachment 41793

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Gosh dang!!! You kill me Slowmover, when I get settled in my new place I need to give you my personal number. Then if you ever have a little time to kill in Wilberton Oklahoma, call me and we can maybe meet up. My new place is only about 30 minutes from Wilberton, I just feel the need to meet you in person, just to see where all this humor and wisdom come from. You make my day dude (y)

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Gosh dang!!! You kill me Slowmover, when I get settled in my new place I need to give you my personal number. Then if you ever have a little time to kill in Wilberton Oklahoma, call me and we can maybe meet up. My new place is only about 30 minutes from Wilberton, I just feel the need to meet you in person, just to see where all this humor and wisdom come from. You make my day dude (y)

That’ll be a fine cup of coffee to share, GGW

Screenshot_20201204-191902_Pinterest.jpg Ran across this on Pinterest, yeah that's right I get on Pinterest, Catfish stew, apparently it's a pretty big thing in South Carolina. Anyway I have an abundance of Catfish and thought I'd give it a try in the near future. Just wondering who on the forum has tried this, sounds delicious to me, I'm a big soup and stew guy anyway

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated