• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Covid Cooking- Culinary Cuisine

Redbeard U812

WDX-1030 / U812 South Texas
Jul 14, 2018
Time for some nontraditional menu items from your secret stash of hookup recipes. Things you have created by mistake, out of boredom, or it's just what was lying around. Roadkill included. Could be granny's ole recipe. Uncle Pete's Potbelly endeavor. Fireside creations. Anything nontraditional.

This could get interesting

A fast & favorite breakfast; has to last all day:

1). Black-eyed peas, (cooked to perfection earlier)

2). Two thick strips bacon (not screwed up crisp).

3). Three jumbo eggs; sunny-side up

4). Over two-pieces Texas Toast

5). Pico de Gallo (or similar; to taste) lightly.

Atop several paper plates in a pie tin:
First toast, then bacon, then beans, then eggs, then chiles.

No muss, no fuss.

6). Accompany with a full pot of
Chicory Blend COMMUNITY COFFEE

7). Fill thermos with the balance.

8). Cheese, crackers & cooked sausage
plus a Hershey Bar to take along as dinner.

Let's see...keep in mind I hunt and fish so....Uncle Ben's jambalaya and use either catfish or squirrel meat....Nacho cheese doritos dipped in small curd cottage cheese...and this is a favorite of mine, lay uncooked bacon on wax paper to create a large rectangle then spread ground venison on top and use a rolling pin to flatten it then lay cheddar Jack cheese slices over this and spread BBQ sauce across it ....now using the wax paper roll this into a log and carefully pinch ends close and then place on the cold end or side of a grill (I use a smoker grill) and cook until internal temp of 160 is reached about 1 1/2 hours at 225 degrees on a grill. This can be done in an oven also but add 1 tablespoon of liquid smoke to venison meat and mix well...I use 2 lbs of bacon and 2lbs of venison to feed 3 people with leftovers.

Let's see...keep in mind I hunt and fish so....Uncle Ben's jambalaya and use either catfish or squirrel meat....Nacho cheese doritos dipped in small curd cottage cheese...and this is a favorite of mine, lay uncooked bacon on wax paper to create a large rectangle then spread ground venison on top and use a rolling pin to flatten it then lay cheddar Jack cheese slices over this and spread BBQ sauce across it ....now using the wax paper roll this into a log and carefully pinch ends close and then place on the cold end or side of a grill (I use a smoker grill) and cook until internal temp of 160 is reached about 1 1/2 hours at 225 degrees on a grill. This can be done in an oven also but add 1 tablespoon of liquid smoke to venison meat and mix well...I use 2 lbs of bacon and 2lbs of venison to feed 3 people with leftovers.
All in, except the liquid smoke. Nasty.

Not a recipe , but Ol' Magnum screwed up Big Time Yesterday ! The dog & I had to make a quick run to town , I pull out on the main road , drive about 1/8 of a mile , out of the corner of my eye I see a Big Doe lying on the side of the road . Got out , checked it , not a bad hit & still warm , dragged it further of the road , took my knife off my belt & slit it's throat , still flowing blood good . I couldn't get the thing in my truck by myself ( damn trucks too high & I'm getting older :LOL: ) , figured I wouldn't be long , come back get my friend that lived right next to it & load it . My guess it was about 130#'s dressed . Quick as a bunny ran down the road , got my stuff & I'm headed up the hill were it was , Wrong ! Damn Animal Control officer passed me on the way down ! :whistle: Got to the spot , my gift was gone ! :mad: Just wonder what was going thru the ACO's head when they saw the throat slit ? Maybe it died by running thru a fence wire ? :LOL: They ain't to bight around here ! But yesterday .... Brighter than Me !:whistle:

Could be d
Not a recipe , but Ol' Magnum screwed up Big Time Yesterday ! The dog & I had to make a quick run to town , I pull out on the main road , drive about 1/8 of a mile , out of the corner of my eye I see a Big Doe lying on the side of the road . Got out , checked it , not a bad hit & still warm , dragged it further of the road , took my knife off my belt & slit it's throat , still flowing blood good . I couldn't get the thing in my truck by myself ( damn trucks too high & I'm getting older :LOL: ) , figured I wouldn't be long , come back get my friend that lived right next to it & load it . My guess it was about 130#'s dressed . Quick as a bunny ran down the road , got my stuff & I'm headed up the hill were it was , Wrong ! Damn Animal Control officer passed me on the way down ! :whistle: Got to the spot , my gift was gone ! :mad: Just wonder what was going thru the ACO's head when they saw the throat slit ? Maybe it died by running thru a fence wire ? :LOL: They ain't to bight around here ! But yesterday .... Brighter than Me !:whistle:

It was the sunlight reflection from the drool running down your slack-jaw countenance.

That’s the real problem, here. Being hungry, but having to find a way to get “it” home without setting off psychic alarms everywhere.

A thirsty horse might not smell water, but she sure knows when her neighbor has.

A doe? Better set out some squirrels as appetizers (trap) to make the run back down the trail .

Or, having corralled some hungry little dropkick dogs against the day, dress one out, and get Sonny & friend to set up by the road, haggling over the tailgate purchase of same. (The Diversion).

“Fire off” the electric motorcycle to go get that doe back thru the woods.

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated