• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Damn boys, we’re famous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok im now more convinced than ever that Fine Tune CB radio doesn't even really exist as a business.

I now think that it's just a little game being played by two very lonely guys.

Does anyone on this forum besides RPC actually claim to own one of Mark's radios?
LC

Precisely why it's a good idea to evaluate those potential customers before they became a customer to avoid problem customers that are going to cost you more money than you could potentially gain from the transaction and if you spot an issue send them down the road to another shop to avoid the headache.
Lower IQ people or people who think they know something and are incapable of following instructions are not people that you want to deal with in this business. People trying to save a nickel who refuse to purchase an antenna analyzer are not someone you want to deal with in this business. Those are the same folks that blow things up and then blame the shop for their own mistake

now it's REALLY time to 'pay attention!'
RPC has just revealed how the game works. The customer must buy in completely to the BS being shown to them, or they get sent down the road.
Once the customer starts asking questions as to why on earth such and such would be necessary or even a good idea, it's bye bye time.
Mark hasn't got time to answer your petty questions.

Which means that the one talent Mark Sherman has is spotting suckers.
And you're going to have to be a huge sucker before he actually starts taking any of your money.

I'll bet it never ends. once he has his hooks in you, there will always be something you need from him. You will NEVER listen to what other shops might have to say after starting your dealings with him.

This is not a business, it's a cult, and i mean that. I think Mark actually views himself that way. He wouldn't be the first delusional guy in a trailer out in the middle of the desert.

Mark my words. If Mark Sherman gets the sense that you know ANYTHING about RF or electronics, or physics for that matter; you are gone. ghosted. NO RADIO FOR YOU!

people have written books on how to run this game, and i think he read a couple.

Not at all. It simply means you're gullible.
You forgot how he blamed an amplifier for producing the harmonics which in reality were produced by the radio connected to the amplifier. According to him, the harmonics were not produced by the transmitter, but his own video contradicted his statement. After listening to a few of his radios and watching his antics on YouTube, I can safely conclude he doesn't have a clue how to go beyond a factory service manual. Some adjustments must often be made by changing component values. He doesn't feel it's his responsibility to make corrections where necessary to achieve a clean waveform from 300hz through 5000hz. Then again he doesn't have the test equipment to see what he needs to see. His bench is a big flashy shell game with nothing of substance to offer. A stock radio would outperform anything that came from his bench. If you watch the cobra 138 video he deliberately is hiding from you, he clearly shows you a radio with "Massive" amounts of distortion below 900hz, he says he doesn't understand what the problem is, he admits he sees "minimal" distortion but tries to convince us that "Some distortion can be a good thing" and proceeds to blame the microphone which performs great without any distortion on all my radios. He has zero credibility, but a lot of suckers fell for his con game. I'm sure I can point out some more mistakes he's made, but I've seen enough. Folks can't hide their skill or lack thereof from the public forever. Someone is bound to call them out on their bs sooner or later.
Someone is also bound to hear their work over the airwaves, albeit from a mile or two away before they fade away under the noise and capture the occasion for the world to see.

Now PAY ATTENTION again!

Here RPC is applying another tactic used by cults by attempting to define the evil one in the scenario.
You can't very well preach to your flock about how your way is the only way if you can't point at what the 'bad way' is.

so, RPC is trying to make this about Mikes Radio Repair when none of us are trying to tell everyone to send their radio to Mike and not any other shop.

RPC is making very targeted attacks in hopes of turning the argument in to something he can control better.

The problem people have with Mark Sherman is completely about him and has nothing to do with any other CB shop in the country.

when you guys were talking earlier about 'drinking the kool aid' you had no idea how right you were!

LC

It's probably gone by now. You know the "public" can't get enough of these!

(The term "public" is defined as "public" because it doesn't mean the general population et. al. It is defined as "public" because it means the "Believers" or the "Kool-Aid" drinkers)

Note: The ad was posted 2 months ago.

73's
David

And prolly an lectrical P.O.S. From what i gather he has a huge ego n an arrogant know it all like he is the god,guru,king,only golden screwdriver in the world ,a frikkin legend

FFS!! SO THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE TEACHER LEAVES THE ROOM FOR THE DAY IS IT! THE CHILDREN RUN AMOK!

I am seriously considering shutting down EVERY thread that contains the words "Fine Tune", " Mark Sherman" or the name of any other CB shop just to piss you guys off. I go away for the day and have no internet access and find this school yard pissing contest has gotten out of hand................yet again.

WE ALL KNOW RABBIPORKCHOP IS A SCHILL FOR FINE TUNE. HE HAS TO BE. NOBODY COULD BE THAT STUPID. WE ALSO KNOW THAT KOPCYCLE IS SOMEWHAT OF AN INSTIGATOR THAT FEELS THE NEED TO PICK AT A SCAB UNTIL IT BLEEDS. THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED.

I REMIND YOU OF THE RULES OF THE FORUM WHICH PERTAINS TO MODERATION ACTIVITIES WHEN IT COMES TO DELETING THREADS OR POSTS WITHOUT QUESTION.

NOW.....DO NOT PM ME ABOUT THIS ACTION. SUCK IT UP AND BE DONE WITH IT. PERIOD. END OF BALLGAME. NO REFUNDS. I'm looking for a fight and you WILL lose!

Once again.........DO NOT PM ME ABOUT THIS.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated