• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Damn boys, we’re famous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Precisely why it's a good idea to evaluate those potential customers before they became a customer to avoid problem customers that are going to cost you more money than you could potentially gain from the transaction and if you spot an issue send them down the road to another shop to avoid the headache. Lower IQ people or people who think they know something and are incapable of following instructions are not people that you want to deal with in this business. People trying to save a nickel who refuse to purchase an antenna analyzer are not someone you want to deal with in this business. Those are the same folks that blow things up and then blame the shop for their own mistake.

I’m golden then. When ya boy sending my radio?

My IQ is higher than you think it is and I’m more than capable of following directions. Why don’t you give us some examples of these instructions instead of beating around the bush and avoiding the questions?

Is he selling radios and tuning jobs or NASA approved micro spacecrafts? You make it sound like I need to attend a damn junior space camp seminar just to buy one of his radios. That sounds like a con job to me, a total crock of crap.

So what you’re saying is he only wants to sell to someone he can brainwash, someone that’ll follow him like he’s a cult leader and someone that won’t question anything he says for them to do? And you said you didn’t drink the Koolaid...was it cherry flavored or grape...you can tell us, we won’t laugh, too hard.

The truth is he’s not competent enough to deal with a customer and that’s why he’s only on Facebook and will only sell under those conditions. He doesn’t have the people skills needed to deal with it and the people he knows he can weed out the intelligent ones to avoid conflict and scam detection. That’s what you meant to say.

Avoid my post all you want, I got nothing but time, I’ll be here all week - don’t forget to tip your waiter

What that number means is the amount of current required for Full Scale Deflection.
I know because I ran the calibration bench on board the ship.

That don’t count, Sherman ran the calibration for the space station and the satellite Spectrum Cable uses for their internet service.

Maybe that’s why mine goes out all the time, I’m not paying attention and I don’t own a satellite calibration meter.

That don’t count, Sherman ran the calibration for the space station and the satellite Spectrum Cable uses for their internet service.

Maybe that’s why mine goes out all the time, I’m not paying attention and I don’t own a satellite calibration meter.
I see now, real actual experience is trumped by fantasy and ignorance.

Reactions: kaos513 and Rwb
"if you have to ask, you probably can't afford it"

I’ve heard that about him. I’ve not ask how much, I could buy that damn raggedy ass RV he’s playing radio god out of if I wanted to.

It only cost $824 to fly from here to New Mexico. I’ll save myself the phone calls and shipping fees, I’ll even take ole boy out to lunch.

Reactions: Rwb
Taking suggestions for what the headline needs to be when I build this site.

View attachment 26721
my buisness card i sent you might fit well
Exactly.

As Early Cuyler would say “don’t you worry Russell”...
View attachment 26717
Don’t you worry Russell, the Fine Tune will be debunkified. Backify that vidja tape one more time!!

The new website will come together nicely, assembling the troops now...
View attachment 26718

All I can tell Hardly Driven is :

View attachment 26719

And when I’m done, I’ll renovate and build another one but only after I go enjoy myself and reward all who helped...

View attachment 26720

View attachment 26722

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.